2021 with Ecutek question (not a can this be tuned question)

OP
OP

JimmyA91

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Soon & 2018 Ram
One other question? I have the ecutek with ots but I do not see the adjustability of the burble. I prefer it gone and want to from the app. Why is the custom inputs missing?

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
Where are you getting the e50 to ensure the blend is good. Are you worried about it eating away at any of your current lines etc?
there are several Orlando members on FB and there is apparently a couple e85R pumps down there. Thereā€™s also an e85 Florida FB group and lots of guys test the e85 to make sure itā€™s good. I prefer using One Ethanol since that is what I tuned with but I have ran pump e85 just fine as well.

since I run 93 octane 95% of the time Iā€™m sure the fuel lines are fine, these cars can run up to e20 stock so I believe these fuel lines are more resistant to ethanol

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
One other question? I have the ecutek with ots but I do not see the adjustability of the burble. I prefer it gone and want to from the app. Why is the custom inputs missing?
you need the racerom features enabled. Usually there is an up charge

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
Is there OTS on EcuTek. I thought Visconti said no. ?
All the well known tuners offer their own OTS maps, Ecutek themselves do not. So if you already have the Ecutek license you can buy an OTS map from a tuner like Botti, Visconti, Twisted etc or they usually will package it up.

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Is there OTS on EcuTek. I thought Visconti said no. ?
As they stated, the tuner must supply the OTS map. Its not provided by EcuTek. We do offer OTS files for pump gas cars.

Sorry the tuner gave me an ots for for the ecutek
Thats something you should address with your tuner. They should've given that to you. But, maybe they make you purchase custom tuning for that feature. We include it in all of our tunes (even OTS)

LoveToCamp

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Jimmy... Alot of these well known tuners have it figured out. I run an OTS 93 tune and a custom e50 tune. After flashing the OTS tune I went to Real St and the Dyno numbers were right in line with what my tuner (Mikey Botti) quoted. It is all preference and price with most of the well known tuners... I have spoke to guys that have used most of them and they are all pretty happy with their Ecutek tunes.

After doing both, I wouldnt hesitate to use an OTS tune from any of the well known guys. They all seem to have it figured out.
What horsepower did Botti quote for the 93 oct OTS tunes?