Kiwi

First Name
Gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
R35 GTR, ‘22 MKV Supra, ‘17 F80 LCI M3 ‘21.RRSport
Hi All,

Just a quick post to say hi to the forum!

Picked up a new 2022 Matte Storm Grey a few weeks ago with the plum red interior, and have to say I am suitably impressed.

The chassis feels responsive, stock exhaust is not bad in sport mode, understeer isn’t too bad but definitely has room for improvement, that being said the handling is really nice overall for a stock setup from factory.

Being the car is a daily driver, not too sure on what power I want to take the car to when Ecutek is finally available on the A91 newer brain box, as the R35 is modded and running low 10’s (one day will get that 9!) and it’s a slippery slope when you start playing power games.

Look forwards to posting any mods as they come about and learning from you all!

Kiwi
1638B84F-0B51-4E12-8AD8-D4309840CB12.jpeg
6DA646B8-CE59-4804-AFE4-423B2B8A7315.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kiwi

Kiwi

First Name
Gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Welp, if you want EcuTek to work on your car, better send out that DME.. there's no other way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hoping to see the Bench unlock thing become a thing of the past in time to come.

Hopefully they crack it in the next year or so!

No screaming rush, but definitely want to play with the power some in due course

OP
OP
Kiwi

Kiwi

First Name
Gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just looking at your fenders with no reflectors makes me jealous.
JDM build spec for Australia delivery, thankfully we don’t get any to either refectors to the front or back fenders - a lot cleaner.

have no idea why they do that to the USA Cars etc :mad:

OP
OP
Kiwi

Kiwi

First Name
Gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bench unlock will always be a thing, but even if it isn't, it's completely unrelated to needing a Russian unlock/clone.
With the R35 and M3, direct connect to the cars OBD port via Ecutek dongle, is what will hopefully happen with the 2022 MKV with no other flaffing around - what you guys all call the bench unlock etc processes here on this platform, I’m unfamiliar with.

Russia/international cloning via Visconti isn’t a viable nor considered option for me personally

Dr. Supra

First Name
Danyoll
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Nitro Yellow
With the R35 and M3, direct connect to the cars OBD port via Ecutek dongle, is what will hopefully happen with the 2022 MKV with no other flaffing around - what you guys all call the bench unlock etc processes here on this platform, I’m unfamiliar with.

Russia/international cloning via Visconti isn’t a viable nor considered option for me personally
Jb4 is your answer
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk