2022 A91 CF Edition Registry- Missing Exterior Carbon Fiber Body Parts/ Supply Chain Letters

Was your 2022 Toyota Supra CF Edition A91 delivered complete and what is the color?

• Total voters

WarpDriveKid

First Name
Clemente
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.clementbphotography.com
Car(s)
MKIII, MKIV, MKV, RX2, Datsun Truck, Mini JCW
I posted in another thread but I got a call today from Toyota Cust service stating the cf spoiler was back in stock and they contacted the dealer to place an order. Supposedly will have it in a few weeks. Not sure about other pieces though
The rear carbon spoiler? 🤔
Sponsored

Professor SKO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra A91
My information might be slightly off as my car was a Toyota Corporate Demo (not a dealer demo) with me listed as the first titled owner.
Nitro Yellow
VA
No parts missing when purchased
Paperwork that I received at time of sale indicates "Itemized Adjustments Adjusted Market Value: $4995". However the total price I paid was almost $5,000 lower than the total Sticker Price (MSRP plus Optional Equipment plus Delivery, Processing, & Handling Fee).

As far as parts missing, I had the left rear canard ripped of in a robo car wash. I had to give the dealership my vin number in order for them to even look up the replacement part ($775). I was told that it wasn't available at this time. I wonder what parts are available for replacement in case of any damage the car may get.