Toyota Launches Exclusive GR Supra A91-CF Edition for 2022

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I am optimistic they will release targa next year since they made this and published:

Sport Top

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
The entire car looks dumb to be called a cf edition but with no cf mirrors, cf steering wheel, or even a cf roof…. New Seats are nice tho.
I didn't even realize the CF edition did not have CF mirrors. Wow, that's a big miss.

oneJOEY

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 SUPRA 3.0
I'll keep a lookout for when the parts catalog updates the 2022 info. I checked today and with no surprise, nothing yet. Perhaps when pricing is released for the new model, and another month or two goes by, then I will expect to have access and will definitely pass along the info on pricing for CF adds.
Hi A91refraction,
Curious to know if Toyota has listed the part number for the spoiler of the new CF edition. Have you found any updates to the 2022 parts catalog? Wasn't sure where to look.

Thanks in advance,
J

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Hi A91refraction,
Curious to know if Toyota has listed the part number for the spoiler of the new CF edition. Have you found any updates to the 2022 parts catalog? Wasn't sure where to look.

Thanks in advance,
J
Hey there, glad I logged into the forum today, it's been a while since I have had free time. And I just happened to be at work so was able to find out this information.......

PT967-C1220-09 appears to be the exposed carbon fiber rear spoiler part number. It however is flagged in the system to be a MAC (manually controlled part) that will need a true A91-CF vin to get released as a service replacement part. List price is $1125.00.

The lower pieces have part numbers and list price, but I don't have visibility to see if they are under the same MAC status, which I will bet they are. $1450 each (L/R) front bumper, $2300 each side, $775 each rear bumper. $9,050.00 for all :oops:

Hope this helps!

Attachments

boosting1bar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra, R8, RSQ8
PT967-C1220-09 appears to be the exposed carbon fiber rear spoiler part number.
I see that part number only shows compatibility with 21-22 Supras...any reason it wouldn't work on a 2020 if someone was able to get their hands on one?

SupraNews

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 XSE Hatch, 22 3.0 Prem, Chevy Z06(waiting list)
Hey there, glad I logged into the forum today, it's been a while since I have had free time. And I just happened to be at work so was able to find out this information.......

PT967-C1220-09 appears to be the exposed carbon fiber rear spoiler part number. It however is flagged in the system to be a MAC (manually controlled part) that will need a true A91-CF vin to get released as a service replacement part. List price is $1125.00.

The lower pieces have part numbers and list price, but I don't have visibility to see if they are under the same MAC status, which I will bet they are. $1450 each (L/R) front bumper, $2300 each side, $775 each rear bumper. $9,050.00 for all :oops:

Hope this helps!
You can always order from Japan direct there's many parts that are available.
Sponsored