A91 cf edition

John miller

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 a91-cf supra
I probably bought the last new cf edition Supra (only600 made). It was sent to the dealership with standard body kit and no carbon fiber spoiler. These were to be installed when they came in. The cf company went bankrupt and no longer make those OEM parts. My question is did anyone else have this happen to them and any info on best after market carbon fiber that comes close to stock. Toyo promises to make it right. Still a year later , no cf
Sponsored

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Let me get this straight so you have the full cf body kit and you’re making a whole song and dance over a little spoiler you can find several hundreds that look identical to oem and attaches the same, sticked on with 3m tape?

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Let me get this straight so you have the full cf body kit and you’re making a whole song and dance over a little spoiler you can find several hundreds that look identical to oem and attaches the same, sticked on with 3m tape?
If the spoiler was meant to come with the car. I'd expect Toyota to make it right to. If the 45th anniversary was missing its wing people would be demanding it to.

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If the spoiler was meant to come with the car. I'd expect Toyota to make it right to. If the 45th anniversary was missing its wing people would be demanding it to.
A wing bolted on to the car from the inside of the trunk vs a small spoiler attached by some tape on the surface is completely different. This guy been living In agony over a year, over nothing just because its “oem”

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
A wing bolted on to the car from the inside of the trunk vs a small spoiler attached by some tape on the surface is completely different. This guy been living In agony over a year, over nothing just because its “oem”
The CF edition charged a premium over the regular version. So ya Toyota owes him a part. OEM one was also a bolted on.

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
OP
OP

John miller

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 a91-cf supra

The spoiler is easy fix. The dealer also owes me the carbon fiber body kit . But being how I paid thousands extra for the carbon fiber edition of the car, I would like to find as close as I can to what the original parts were.

OP
OP

John miller

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 a91-cf supra
Came with the standard black body kit, the cf edition should have carbon fiber. Toyota says they will make it right
. But it has been a year

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Came with the standard black body kit, the cf edition should have carbon fiber. Toyota says they will make it right
. But it has been a year
Ok yes that is a big problem if its missing the WHOLE body kit especially if you bought a “cf edition”. I thought you were just missing only the spoiler in which the aftermarket does a whole alot better than oem anyway. Apologies friend weird it didn’t come from the factory with the kit already on didnt know that something the dealership installs when the car arrives

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
that is pretty ridiculous, I offer a piece that goes over the OEM that looks pretty much identical to the A91 CF front lip, and side skirts will be released soon, but I would definitely be causing a commotion with toyota because they owe you that kit or should buy back the car if they cant get it, or at best offer some sort of financial compensation. I can't imagine they have not a single set of side skirts. front lip/ spats left.
IMG_4186.jpeg

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
So got finally got the Toyota cf spoiler. It’s getting installed right now at Folsom service center - looks like they got a body guy that knows what’s going on.

Originally was supposed to happen at the concord Toyota service but that was a total cluster and that went so bad they actually asked me not to fill out the survey on them. Yeah- right

OP
OP

John miller

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 a91-cf supra
So got finally got the Toyota cf spoiler. It’s getting installed right now at Folsom service center - looks like they got a body guy that knows what’s going on.

Originally was supposed to happen at the concord Toyota service but that was a total cluster and that went so bad they actually asked me not to fill out the survey on them. Yeah- right

Good to hear. Toyota has has finally ordered all my CF. carbon fiber parts , side skirts spoiler and air dam. 3/18 is arrival , hopefully installed soon

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
Good to hear. Toyota has has finally ordered all my CF. carbon fiber parts , side skirts spoiler and air dam. 3/18 is arrival , hopefully installed soon
make sure they know to order the templates for any drilling. The boxes might be missing those and drill bits and sealant, etc. and they have an actual body person that can do it.