chrisriker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota RAV4
Hey all,

Was the 2023 Supra available in Cu Later in an A91 automatic from the factory in the US? All of my research, including the Toyota website, indicates that it was only available on the A91-MT, but I am looking at a pre-owned Supra for sale a few hours away that is definitely Cu Later and definitely an automatic transmission. Can't get the Toyota vehicle spec lookup to work on this VIN at the moment so it's hard to tell whether this is an A91 model, a 3.0 Premium that somehow had this color, or painted.

Thanks in advance for your imparting your knowledge on me.
Sponsored

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Is it a Canadian vehicle? CU Later was A91-MT ONLY in the lower 48 states, but it was available elsewhere as a standard color option.

Until you can get a VIN we can't confirm anything about this particular vehicle you're looking at...or send me the VIN if you have it

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Yeah you can get one if you live anywhere else in the world except the USA👎

OP
OP

chrisriker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota RAV4
That's what I'm thinking it might be. Trying to get a picture of the VIN plate, but not sure if that will help narrow down WTF I'm looking at without a decoder.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
That's what I'm thinking it might be. Trying to get a picture of the VIN plate, but not sure if that will help narrow down WTF I'm looking at without a decoder.
Screenshot 2023-12-11 140452.png

Done. Canadian as Tim Horton's

OP
OP

chrisriker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota RAV4
CarFax shows it was registered in Arkansas at one point

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
There is a supra I saw earlier today/last night posted for sale in one of the states that seems to be in CUL8R gray and is an automatic.

OP
OP

chrisriker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota RAV4
What do we think about the price on it? My gut tells me it’s a bit steep for a non-A91 model but no clue what the market looks like for these imports (if there is one even really established).

DrSupra

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
It's unique and definitely cool here in the US since it's auto. Based on what the A91 MTs are going for, I'm sure someone that can only drive or prefers auto and/or loves CU Later will love that car at the price. I do think its value should be closer to a regular 3.0 auto than a A91 in cost (and those seem to be around 70? 75k from a dealer but havent really researched that) but with a nice bump for the color over a regular premium auto. I'm curious now what it would cost to do the import. I'd love a CU Later manual premium or even base (not sure if there are differences in the canadian cars but that's worth some research)...it's probably the only color I'd swap my absolute zero for. I imagine the value of this car is probably directly related to what the import cost would be...Can't imagine it's too much given the asking price of the linked car. I know with other countries, there's duties to be paid that are usually some percentage of the cars value but I'd have to think the duties are farr less from Canada to the US as opposed to overseas.

Last edited:

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 MT, 1997 sc300 5 Speed
Man that looks weird with the black seats and auto. I wonder if someone might get slammed at the DMV trying to register it
Sponsored