2023 m/t allocation in the US..which/when/where

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Veloster N, 2024 Stratosphere MT
A local dealer near me is offering me a 45th Anniversary in absolute zero and Manual transmission at sticker, Do you guys think I should jump on it. I am not really crazy about the rear wing.
Yes, production is down from 5k per year to less than 3k per year
Sponsored

Guppy3.0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra, 2010 Sequoia, 1994 MR2
A local dealer near me is offering me a 45th Anniversary in absolute zero and Manual transmission at sticker, Do you guys think I should jump on it. I am not really crazy about the rear wing.
I'd jump on that, I'm in AZ and called all around. Any supra that's been available is getting between a $4k and $10k mark up. I found one in Oregon selling at msrp but they'll only sell it in two local counties. I finally put a deposit on a 45th anniversary in Cali for $2k over msrp but they were originally asking $5k over. So I'm going to be $2k over plus another $1k in enclosed shipping.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I'd jump on that, I'm in AZ and called all around. Any supra that's been available is getting between a $4k and $10k mark up. I found one in Oregon selling at msrp but they'll only sell it in two local counties. I finally put a deposit on a 45th anniversary in Cali for $2k over msrp but they were originally asking $5k over. So I'm going to be $2k over plus another $1k in enclosed shipping.
2k over is nothing if msrp goes up again next year.

WSUPRA

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition
What’s been the average time between build date and arrival at the dealer for people on this thread?

MisoSup

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Reading these stories makes me think I got extremely lucky. I called around and found that all my local dealers had a $5k markup.

At the dealer I purchased from they told me a red MT was coming in but it was spoken for. No dealers around me would take a deposit but said they would call as soon as one came in.

7 days later the dealer called and said the person backed out of the car and it was available. I got the dealer to agree to $2500 markup.

The rest was history. I thought that was normal. I'll tell you guys waiting it is worth. I've had both and the MT is so much more engaging.

Thanks for reading.

trendy26

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M4CS
Working for Toyota has its benefits. I got my 2023 M/T Stratosphere Blue for $9K below MSRP with my Associate Pricing.
I will say that this car is worth every penny even if you pay $5K over MSRP. It’s definitely a special car!

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
Roughly 3 months from allocation to dealer to arrival.
Just reserved a Blue 3.0 MT at MSRP and got the same timeline. Delivery is end of April at this time. Im so fucking excited. Waited over 14 months as 1st out of 40 people at my dealer. I found it out of state instead, couldn't take it anymore

DC5UPRA

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra MT, 05 Acura RSX Type-S
Just reserved a Blue 3.0 MT at MSRP and got the same timeline. Delivery is end of April at this time. Im so fucking excited. Waited over 14 months as 1st out of 40 people at my dealer. I found it out of state instead, couldn't take it anymore
Longest couple of months ever.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd