Officially in the deposit made for allocation club...

TurboSoupBruh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra (allocation waiting room)
Let's see how long this takes...

I am first in line for a Supra allocation at the dealer that I made my deposit with. I wanted to make sure that I had some sort of connection with the dealership and hooked up with a salesman who is a friend of a friend, rather than cold calling.

Fingers crossed for an allocation, toes crossed for my spec (nocturnal w/black interior, 6spd and driver assist package).
Sponsored

Mauiboy406

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra, 23 Sienna, 24 Supra-allocation pending
good luck!
been in that game for 10 months.
Got an allocation for a 45th manual, my only requirement was manual and not black because i dont want the headache of keeping another black car looking clean.
Should arrive stateside this week so i guess I'm about another 6 weeks for customs and shipping.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I wanted to make sure that I had some sort of connection with the dealership and hooked up with a salesman who is a friend of a friend, rather than cold calling.
Wait, you slept with a salesman? Interesting strategy.

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
good luck!
been in that game for 10 months.
Got an allocation for a 45th manual, my only requirement was manual and not black because i dont want the headache of keeping another black car looking clean.
Should arrive stateside this week so i guess I'm about another 6 weeks for customs and shipping.
I guess I was very lucky but diligent in perusing Toyota.com for unreserved Supras within 500 miles. It just so happened that a dealership that is 30 minutes away had an unreserved 45th sitting on their lot. The fact that it was an automatic one probably explained why it was unclaimed, but it all worked out.
Total time invested: 20 minutes
Total deposit spent: $0

Sgtfluffy16

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 45th anniversary edition

Sgtfluffy16

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 45th anniversary edition
I guess I was very lucky but diligent in perusing Toyota.com for unreserved Supras within 500 miles. It just so happened that a dealership that is 30 minutes away had an unreserved 45th sitting on their lot. The fact that it was an automatic one probably explained why it was unclaimed, but it all worked out.
Total time invested: 20 minutes
Total deposit spent: $0
I kind of had the same luck. Although I called most of the dealers within a hundred mile radius of me. And surprisingly my closest local dealer actually had the white 45th anniversary edition that I purchased

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
I'm calling the dealer back this Feb when it gets closer to actual driving time again for me. I'll be trading in my Mach 1 for a Stratosphere blue AT 3.0 Premium.

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm calling the dealer back this Feb when it gets closer to actual driving time again for me. I'll be trading in my Mach 1 for a Stratosphere blue AT 3.0 Premium.
Have you perused toyota.com? It's well worth the time, once you are ready to pull the trigger.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Have you perused toyota.com? It's well worth the time, once you are ready to pull the trigger.
I have not yet but I will when time comes closer. Preferably I'd like to get one from across the street of my workplace instead of driving a couple hours down to Minneapolis if I could help it.

Sales manager I talked to whom I have coworkers who know him said he is a pretty good guy. He didn't make it sound like it would be a big deal to get one if I wanted one. We will just have to see when I talk to him in Feb.

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have not yet but I will when time comes closer. Preferably I'd like to get one from across the street of my workplace instead of driving a couple hours down to Minneapolis if I could help it.

Sales manager I talked to whom I have coworkers who know him said he is a pretty good guy. He didn't make it sound like it would be a big deal to get one if I wanted one. We will just have to see when I talk to him in Feb.
I wanted to buy from a dealership that was closer but they would not budge on ADM. If I were you, I would multi-task-search. It certainly cannot hurt. :thumbsup:

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I wanted to buy from a dealership that was closer but they would not budge on ADM. If I were you, I would multi-task-search. It certainly cannot hurt. :thumbsup:
He did already tell me they wouldn't sell over MSRP except for maybe on a 45th which I'm not to interested in spending an extra nearly $5000 just for a manual tilt wing and a more exclusive color which I do love. I just don't love it enough to spend that much extra.

Goko

First Name
Goko
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
If you're open to purchasing out-of-state, on the Toyota inventory site you can increase the distance dropdown to show allocations greater than 500 miles. All you need to do in your browser is inspect element on the dropdown, edit the option value (ex: <option value="3000"), and select the dropdown value you changed (initial value="500"). This should show inventory within a 3000 miles distance. If you prefer the Toyota inventory UI over the excel spreadsheet, I recommend this method.
Sponsored