2023 m/t allocation in the US..which/when/where

tub54500

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT
I’m on this boat and my build date was 9/16
Nice my build date is 9/6. It’s scheduled to be at dealership at end of month so mine probably on that boat too. I’m in east coast

Supradon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT
Nice my build date is 9/6. It’s scheduled to be at dealership at end of month so mine probably on that boat too. I’m in east coast
So mine says in port by 10/15, processing on 10/20 and from what I keep seeing, it’s around 5-7 days from processing date to dealership. I am also on east coast so am optimistic. My dealer is in MD

Drew25

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Anyone know how we get our free 1 NASA track day?

Prado150

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GX460, Tundra
. A91-MT
Anyone know how we get our free 1 NASA track day?
I looked into and there is a link (below) to an FAQ on Toyota's website but basically here is the info...

https://gr.drivenasa.com/?

When/How do I receive my NASA Membership?
NASA memberships are fulfilled monthly and you can expect to receive your membership information via mail/email within 60 days following the purchase of your vehicle. This will include your NASA membership code that will allow you to register for your complimentary track day.

How do I register for my complimentary HPDE Event?
Once you’ve received your NASA membership info, you can head over to our registration page and select the event you’d like to sign up for and click the red “register” button.
From there, you’ll add the event to your shopping cart and enter the membership code located in your membership packet, and click the blue “Apply Promotion” button.
Once complete, you can expect to receive a confirmation email with your event details.

We suggest you reserve your spot at least 30 days in advance, as space is limited.
For more info or questions, please contact us at [email protected], or call us at 844-477-8772.

Drew25

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
I looked into and there is a link (below) to an FAQ on Toyota's website but basically here is the info...

https://gr.drivenasa.com/?

When/How do I receive my NASA Membership?
NASA memberships are fulfilled monthly and you can expect to receive your membership information via mail/email within 60 days following the purchase of your vehicle. This will include your NASA membership code that will allow you to register for your complimentary track day.

How do I register for my complimentary HPDE Event?
Once you’ve received your NASA membership info, you can head over to our registration page and select the event you’d like to sign up for and click the red “register” button.
From there, you’ll add the event to your shopping cart and enter the membership code located in your membership packet, and click the blue “Apply Promotion” button.
Once complete, you can expect to receive a confirmation email with your event details.

We suggest you reserve your spot at least 30 days in advance, as space is limited.
For more info or questions, please contact us at [email protected], or call us at 844-477-8772.
Man you’re the best. Thank you

carguy4ycc

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
(2) '98 Supras TT, '20 Supra Launch Edition, '82 Supra, '91 MR2, '95 Tacoma, '00 Integra Type R, '91 NSX, '94 Celica GT, '21 Supra A91 Refraction Blue
Just got it a couple days ago.
Concerned on Matte Paint. Considering Selling. Paid $2500 over. In Pa. Pm me if interested.
CU Later secured. Mid November is expected pick up.

23 Supra.jpg

23 CU Later2.jpg

Last edited:

carguy4ycc

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
(2) '98 Supras TT, '20 Supra Launch Edition, '82 Supra, '91 MR2, '95 Tacoma, '00 Integra Type R, '91 NSX, '94 Celica GT, '21 Supra A91 Refraction Blue
What are your concerns?
Seems like continued, ongoing maintenance in keeping it clean. Prefer not to spend $$$$ in protective methods.

Sal Rod

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT SE
got the A91 burnout white coming next Saturday (cant wait!) and i also getting concerned about keeping up with this matte paint.
Always had black cars,which is a pain in the a** to keep clean.
I though white would be another story,but matte !! I am now worried lol
Sponsored