2023 m/t allocation in the US..which/when/where

ChuckD

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium (Strat Blue)
Thanks for the heads up. That's the car I'm looking for. Just called.
Sponsored

ChuckD

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium (Strat Blue)

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
I spoke with Christian on this one on Monday. Originally there was an MSRP deal but he later came back and indicated they are asking 2K ADM since they are not expecting another Supra and happy to have this one sit on the showroom until Spring. Might be a different story for a local buyer.
weird. Hunter just told me today its MSRP lol. But yeah, could be a local deal. I also dm'ed u about the # to text regarding the other dealer.

Cypress

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Is $4.5k over sticker for a Cu later A91 manual ok for the Socal area? They said the 4.5k markup includes graphene ceramic coating among a host of other extras.

Archinich

First Name
Kinich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Corolla, '23 MT Supra on order
Is $4.5k over sticker for a Cu later A91 manual ok for the Socal area? They said the 4.5k markup includes graphene ceramic coating among a host of other extras.
That is definitely not as bad as other markups I have seen on this forum, especially for being in SoCal. At the very least you are getting something in return for your $4,500 instead of just throwing it in a fire pit.

semantics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT
That is such a good deal that itā€™s hard to believe to be honest. I recently contacted just about every LA, OC and SD dealer, along with many in central and NorCal, that had A91 stock, and $10k is low at this point. This must be a dealer that only sells within a local area and there arenā€™t that many of thoseā€¦

Cypress

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
That is such a good deal that itā€™s hard to believe to be honest. I recently contacted just about every LA, OC and SD dealer, along with many in central and NorCal, that had A91 stock, and $10k is low at this point. This must be a dealer that only sells within a local area and there arenā€™t that many of thoseā€¦
Dealer is Frontier Toyota in SCV and they include this standardized 4.5k package on all of their vehicles but do not take reservations/deposits until allocations are received and work off an (in person) first come, first serve basis, regardless of area. Hamer in Mission Hills works the same. My salesperson contacted me Friday morning about the fresh A91 allocation and I raced over to lock it in and was told I beat several others to the punch.

semantics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT
Dealer is Frontier Toyota in SCV and they include this standardized 4.5k package on all of their vehicles but do not take reservations/deposits until allocations are received and work off an (in person) first come, first serve basis, regardless of area. Hamer in Mission Hills works the same. My salesperson contacted me Friday morning about the fresh A91 allocation and I raced over to lock it in and was told I beat several others to the punch.
Nice! Iā€™m in the area and did not see an A91 at Frontier on the site, so I think your relationship with the salesman really helped. Hamer was locked in at 10k over a two week period, but I didnā€™t go in person.

mattcube64

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Wranlger, 2019 4Runner
Had a deposit down for a Burnout A91 since they were announced at a no-markup dealer. Unfortunately, while they never promised me an allocation, at this point Iā€™ve long accepted it wasnā€™t gonna come.

That said, just got a call this weekend offering their first MT 2023 - Absolute Zero w/ Premium Package. Only add-on is the CF mirror caps which I can be okay with.

Itā€™s already built and I have a VIN. Itā€™ll be mine when it arrives sometime (hopefully) in late December or so.

Sure, I wish it was matte. But for the cost savings (both the paint option itself and the fact I can avoid PPF now), I feel I can be okay saving the $$.

Canā€™t wait!

muchbread

First Name
Abad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Accord 2.0T
Had a deposit down for a Burnout A91 since they were announced at a no-markup dealer. Unfortunately, while they never promised me an allocation, at this point Iā€™ve long accepted it wasnā€™t gonna come.

That said, just got a call this weekend offering their first MT 2023 - Absolute Zero w/ Premium Package. Only add-on is the CF mirror caps which I can be okay with.

Canā€™t wait!
Hey a win is a win. I'm Just glad to hear that the premium 3.0 MT is finally about to hit dealers I am growing really impatient.

Janice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 BRZ
Paying MSRP in Illinois for an A91. Just have to drive it back to SD when it arrives later this month!