Evilpenguinking

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
IMG_1028.png

DME, software: CPU core utilization threshold reached (DE)
This code has been thrown at me a couple of times and can’t figure out what it is. Done some research on it but nothing really comes up. Anyone has knowledge of it? Code 21B117
Sponsored

OP
OP

Evilpenguinking

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I check for codes after every drive. Doesn’t seem to drive any different. But it’s killing me that I have no idea what it means lol, never have had a CEL come on. Have a few mods on the car. Femto unlock with BM3, open downpipe, bm3 flex fuel kit, and Xhp tranny tune

S2k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
I have no idea, but to me seems to be saying your cpu is being pushed above some preset utilisation threshold. Can’t imagine what is suddenly pushing your processor though.

Q. On all this remapping stuff I assume you can’t start changing stuff like the rate at which sensors are polled for data?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I check for codes after every drive. Doesn’t seem to drive any different. But it’s killing me that I have no idea what it means lol, never have had a CEL come on. Have a few mods on the car. Femto unlock with BM3, open downpipe, bm3 flex fuel kit, and Xhp tranny tune
Oh, it didn't pop a code? Scanning that often is only going to give yourself a headache.

You could always just ask your tuner to disable it, this particular code is a fault- more of a diagnostic incase you have a bunch of other issue.

OP
OP

Evilpenguinking

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Oh, it didn't pop a code? Scanning that often is only going to give yourself a headache.

You could always just ask your tuner to disable it, this particular code is a fault- more of a diagnostic incase you have a bunch of other issue.
I get what you’re saying. I’m running the OTS stage 2 multi map. A custom tune through sameh is next on my list so I’ll talk to him about it when the time comes.. was just trying to cross all my ts and dot my Is before that.

OP
OP

Evilpenguinking

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I only drive 1 or 2 times every other week though too.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Alright some thoughts. As it's a weird one, it could be triggered by something weird, right.
So, I don't exactly know if the tuner's software checks for erroneous entries or not, so I'm gonna say check the tables for typos. Maybe letter got in numerical field. Someone screwed something else up...
With that I'll state the obvious, what happens when you flash stock??

OP
OP

Evilpenguinking

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Alright some thoughts. As it's a weird one, it could be triggered by something weird, right.
So, I don't exactly know if the tuner's software checks for erroneous entries or not, so I'm gonna say check the tables for typos. Maybe letter got in numerical field. Someone screwed something else up...
With that I'll state the obvious, what happens when you flash stock??
I’ll do a flash back to stock and will try another drive here as soon as I can.
Seems like I’ve only been getting this code after the newest bm3 OTS multimap update 1.4
Sponsored