275/295 RT660 Autocross, Rub?

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Exactly what I'm currently looking at doing, thanks for the thread. What kinda camber are you running with?
I can't speak for him, but I also have 265/35 and 295/35 RT660s on the stock wheels, lowered on HKS Hipermax adjustable springs. I have FC 5mm spacers and -2.3 deg camber up front, no spacers and -2.0 deg camber in the rear. Fitment is perfect, and while I haven't pushed it hard on a track, there's no rubbing with aggressive driving on the street.
Sponsored

tire.eater

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Great, I appreciate the info! I'm stock with no spacers, except Verus Camber Plates with -2.5 up front and -2.0 in the rear. Having a hard time finding tires. I pre-ordered RE-71RS from TireRack but the delivery date continues to slide to the right. I already corded my OEM tires (track set of OEM wheels and tires) at last months track event and have another on 6 July. The new estimated date is 9 July...so looking to order something else...

OP
OP
Al.B

Al.B

First Name
Alin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Exactly what I'm currently looking at doing, thanks for the thread. What kinda camber are you running with?
still stock except for Cusco front bar and CSG CP brake pads. Donā€™t have any other mods planned at this point. I stick to scca street class. Camber stock is just under 2 degrees and right now Iā€™m running 0 toe f/r. Iā€™ll probably put a little toe in in the rear but the car doesnā€™t really need it.

tire.eater

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Gotcha. Yes, I forgot to mention I'm using CSG pads, C21/C11 that are great and also Front/Rear Toe- 0 deg. Thanks again, your info and pics really help šŸ‘

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Great, I appreciate the info! I'm stock with no spacers, except Verus Camber Plates with -2.5 up front and -2.0 in the rear. Having a hard time finding tires. I pre-ordered RE-71RS from TireRack but the delivery date continues to slide to the right. I already corded my OEM tires (track set of OEM wheels and tires) at last months track event and have another on 6 July. The new estimated date is 9 July...so looking to order something else...
Just canceled mine as well. Highly recommend Nankang CR-S. Bought a set and used them at the track this weekend and they are killer. Other reason why I canceled my RE71RS order. I'm just going to keep buying these Nankangs.

IMG_4749.jpeg
Sponsored