3D design spoiler fitment

2KS2K

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 premium gr Supra auto,2000 s2000, 63 nova wag
Looking at there spoiler and can’t find anything about fitment on a90’s. I’ve seen good things about them on bmws but can’t find anything other than FS post! Anyone have one and have pics of it installed?
Sponsored

Habu

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra Absolute Zero
I have it on my car. The fitment on it is pretty spot on. Just depends on how properly you install it. Mine is tad off but mostly my fault cause I got impatient and decided to apply the spoiler with half of the double sided tape exposed, catching the car paint a lil early. The quality is very good. I can stare at it a good min just to admire it lol. It is pricey, so consider that as you may want to use it for other mods. I can post a pic later on after work.

OP
OP
2KS2K

2KS2K

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have it on my car. The fitment on it is pretty spot on. Just depends on how properly you install it. Mine is tad off but mostly my fault cause I got impatient and decided to apply the spoiler with half of the double sided tape exposed, catching the car paint a lil early. The quality is very good. I can stare at it a good min just to admire it lol. It is pricey, so consider that as you may want to use it for other mods. I can post a pic later on after work.
i work in a body shop so I see how a lot of aftermarket parts fit! I fix everyone else’s shit so when it comes to me I don’t feel like doing it!! Lol

OP
OP
2KS2K

2KS2K

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Fitment on the ends look pretty good to me!(most of where I see the fitment issues) any complaints?
No complaints on fitment!

10/10 Fitment
9/10 Quality