3rd gen G29 BMW Z4 (2019-202X)

Nurburgring

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
911 Turbo, M3 E46, Turbocharged NA Miata, S2000, Mazda FC3S & FD3S, EP91 Starlet, EK9 Type R, EG6 Sir2, AE86, 3SGE AE86, Evo7RS, F3 race car
lemetier thanks for sharing your insight on various interesting topics.
Do you know if BMW is sticking to B48/B58 or using a modified version for the Z4?
Is a Z4 M really discarded at this point? M2 competition engine/drivetrain in the lighter, nimbler Z4 could be a true Boxster S killer (although apparently BMW doesnĀ“t care that much for their Stuttgart competitors).
Sponsored

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hmm What AM I driving?
Wouldn't he be like E85 Lolol btw hoping for a Supra MKV kid car thing. Would be nice for the children ;)

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
Maybe this is good question for @lemetier, do you know if it will be an official unveiling? Or a cock tease like with the Supra at Goodwood?

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hmm What AM I driving?
Drive one man. It's s blast. I own an 2016 ND.
Wow Nice, I currently have an S2000 as one of my cars, my friend had an ND but recently replaced it with a Cayman GTS recently I've driven the ND and the Fiat several times. I'm planning to replace the S2000 and one of the daily and replace it with a Z4 or Supra. Unless i have to down size to one then I prolly look into a Macan or a Sport sedan.

lemetier

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes
Have you seen them? Has Toyota filed any? If yes, when can we expect them to be leaked?
Damn youā€™re faster with a reply than I can elaborate in an edit. Iā€™ve seen the car and the patent filings, but couldnā€™t even begin to guess when someone will leak them.

Oh come on now. Iā€™ve given up more than my fair share over the years and one must have self-imposed limits. If I could remember my password for TCL, youā€™d probably have had just a tiny bit more.

lemetier

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes
Maybe this is good question for @lemetier, do you know if it will be an official unveiling? Or a cock tease like with the Supra at Goodwood?
Should be the whole car. All the private and press previews are completed which leaves only the official online press and in-person reveals to go. Monterrey isnā€™t a place to show off a camoā€™d car.

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
Oh come on now. Iā€™ve given up more than my fair share over the years and one must have self-imposed limits. If I could remember my password for TCL, youā€™d probably have had just a tiny bit more.
What is TCL?