6/20+ US based DME unlocks (no clone needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
I was optimistic but starting to agree. Not very intelligent to post something like this and then not elaborate. At best it looks bad for you even if you do release the info. Case in point: virtually the entire thread.
I put up a ton of info and the trolling began. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Sponsored

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
First post has zero?
yeah, I edited and deleted it because of crying about politics somehow got dragged in and people loyal to rando's trolling, so why try here if that's how it's going to be?

you got one person trying to challenge me to drag racing over hurt feelings, people crying about politics, etc...

This will outsell anything available regardless of what is posted here. The potential for supra sales is roughly 1400-2000 cars based on production numbers. The potential for every other car that uses this DME processor version is 10,000+ if it hits even less than 10% of the total number.

I want the unlock for myself, I'm not a financial partner on this in any way so it pains me not to watch people be hostile when there's a better option for a fraction of the current only option 🤷🏿‍♂️🇺🇸

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
yeah, I edited and deleted it because of crying about politics somehow got dragged in and people loyal to rando's trolling, so why try here if that's how it's going to be?

you got one person trying to challenge me to drag racing over hurt feelings, people crying about politics, etc...

This will outsell anything available regardless of what is posted here. The potential for supra sales is roughly 1400-2000 cars based on production numbers. The potential for every other car that uses this DME processor version is 10,000+ if it hits even less than 10% of the total number.

I want the unlock for myself, I'm not a financial partner on this in any way so it pains me not to watch people be hostile when there's a better option for a fraction of the current only option 🤷🏿‍♂️🇺🇸
Dude it's the internet. Some folks are getting their way by trolling you apparently. Post the info, remove anything political, and let people avoid having to use assholes like Visconti. Ignore people trolling you, they are doing it to make you do exactly what you did.

Deleted member 7042

4DA2CF45-8DD3-44EC-9382-CCC254652BC1.jpeg

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Boi at this point I'm confused as to who the troll is
CuteEmojiGIF.gif

Will the real troll please stand up?
JustTrollingGIF.gif

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dude it's the internet. Some folks are getting their way by trolling you apparently. Post the info, remove anything political, and let people avoid having to use assholes like Visconti. Ignore people trolling you, they are doing it to make you do exactly what you did.
oh bro I don't mind the trolling, I knew it was coming, i already said I made this post just to build out personalities and fish for info. But I'm saying that the people who want it know where to find it and the info has spread on its own. I know how to build Google AdWords and SEO also.

I know it's been sent and seen by everyone and examined and speculated on and blah blah blah.

there was nothing political to remove, I'm not responsible for anyone's hurt feelings

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
oh bro I don't mind the trolling, I knew it was coming, i already said I made this post just to build out personalities and fish for info. But I'm saying that the people who want it know where to find it and the info has spread on its own. I know how to build Google AdWords and SEO also.

I know it's been sent and seen by everyone and examined and speculated on and blah blah blah.

there was nothing political to remove, I'm not responsible for anyone's hurt feelings

Unfortunately you're mistaken. It hasn't been seen by much of anyone. Myself for instance. I'm sitting here having this conversation instead of seeing the info. That honestly tells me this probably isn't the real deal. If you're cool with someone who is interested thinking that, then this whole thread is pointless and should be locked.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Unfortunately you're mistaken. It hasn't been seen by much of anyone. Myself for instance. I'm sitting here having this conversation instead of seeing the info. That honestly tells me this probably isn't the real deal. If you're cool with someone who is interested thinking that, then this whole thread is pointless and should be locked.
1656125242642.png

Original Post.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Jesus guys, what happened here? Thread is now locked. Word of advice for everyone here: Take a fiver and then read your post before you post it. If it sounds like a child having a fit, maybe don't press Post.

@Carl - Driveway Labs when the tune comes out, post a detailed technical outline of what it is and how it works, that is the only way for it to be a healthy discussion about that tuning option. Everyone here can do their own research about the existing tuning methods.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.