6/20+ US based DME unlocks (no clone needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
Oh, and I've been running their TCU flash for the past week+ also.

2nd gear start
Higher shift points
Higher line pressure
Blah blah blah

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Can I drive to Charlotte and get this done?! It’s like 2 hours from me
Good question, I'll be writing down all feedback to propose to Mega 3

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
no shady stuff and no handling of anything by creepy Russians or their lackeys.
This is... off-putting for sure. There is literally nothing creepy, shady, or whatever by Femto. They're good folks doing good work.

You'll get tracking, signatures, insurance, all that stuff like a real company should give!
Just like.. when you send it to Femto?

Edit: while we all are very anxious to have a stateside unlock, calling the competition any of these things because of.. their nationality(?) isn't really a selling point.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
We’ve seen this trick 3 or 4 times on here. No offense to you but this will be a hard sell to earn trust. We’ve all been let down too many times to be hopeful right away.

I do wish that this is the real deal, but doubting as of now

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
off putting? 🤷🏿‍♂️

I'm going off what I read from posts, other people experience, etc.

Wouldn't trust any of my personal stuff to it and I am not really a big advocate for political correctness.

people will shop what they want

This is... off-putting for sure. There is literally nothing creepy, shady, or whatever by Femto. They're good folks doing good work.

Edit: while we all are very anxious to have a stateside unlock, calling the competition any of these things because of.. their nationality(?) isn't really a selling point.

dzeleski

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra, 2017 Tacoma

I think the war has unfortunately caused a lot of people to lump everyone into a category when things are far more complex.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
We’ve seen this trick 3 or 4 times on here. No offense to you but this will be a hard sell to earn trust. We’ve all been let down too many times to be hopeful right away.

I do wish that this is the real deal, but doubting as of now
really? Well please take note that I am not asking for money, trying to start a list, or even willing to talk price.

Well, I can give you this for now, my TCU flash testing. I wouldn't hang my ass out for people if I didn't know it was working. I have watched it with my own eyes, asked for things to be edited to validate it.

I will request that we video my DME unlock with the process once I get the 👌🏿

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
If you're talking about experiences with Visconti or PPE... those aren't 'creepy russians.' Those are both stateside companies.

Again- I'm very very excited to see this happen over here. Especially if we can get the price down enough to get some people out to B58 events. So I'm hopeful. But at least have your facts straight. Sending to Femto directly was incredibly painless.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think the war has unfortunately caused a lot of people to lump everyone into a category when things are far more complex.
the war? Lol no.

Russians have always been Russians. I've spent the last 20 years as a green beret watching them do shady and terrible things around the world so maybe I am just biased

dzeleski

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra, 2017 Tacoma
off putting? 🤷🏿‍♂️

Wouldn't trust any of my personal stuff to it and I am not really a big advocate for political correctness.

people will shop what they want
What posts? I really dont care who or where unlocks my ECU. If someone can reliably unlock it, cool heres my money, next problem.

I have not heard of a single issue with a Femto unlock. So yes shitting on them for no reason is a bit off putting. You can be against the war and not want to spend your money with a Russian company for that reason, totally fair. Just state the facts and dont drag other companies into it.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What posts? I really dont care who or where unlocks my ECU. If someone can reliably unlock it, cool heres my money, next problem.

I have not heard of a single issue with a Femto unlock. So yes shitting on them for no reason is a bit off putting. You can be against the war and not want to spend your money with a Russian company for that reason, totally fair. Just state the facts and dont drag other companies into it.
why you bringing political junk in here. Nothing I have to say is political, if you are a femto supporter, go for it. 😂❤🇺🇸

dzeleski

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra, 2017 Tacoma
the war? Lol no.

Russians have always been Russians. I've spent the last 20 years as a green beret watching them do shady and terrible things around the world so maybe I am just biased
So every citizen of Russia does shady things? None of them can be decent people? The Russian government is shit, not every Russian agrees with the shit government.?

Also take a look around, the US isnt that far away from having a full blown oligarch.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.