• โ›”๏ธ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 โ›”๏ธ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: $850 - aFe Takeda Exhaust 3.0 Blue Flame Tips - Resonated - Valved

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Hey Supra Friends.

I'm selling my aFe Exhaust. In my humble opinion, it's one of the best-sounding exhausts on the market. There are a few scratches on it, as it is an exhaust and hangs out of the bottom of the car. The tips look solid, aside from a bit of ethanol discoloration inside the tips. One might expect this.

No scratches or dents on the tubing. The muffler itself has a couple of scratches on it, but nothing to write home about. There is also a couple of brown discolorations on the muffler itself. Possible it's rust but is definitely on the surface. I'll get some pictures of it tomorrow when I'm back at the shop.

https://afepower.com/afe-power-49-3...2-304-stainless-steel-cat-back-exhaust-system

I'm in Chicago, so come pick it up if you want. if you want me to take it all apart and ship it, I can do that too, but you've gotta pay shipping. Likely $100+ bucks.

Asking $850 for it, which is like half of retail, and no taxes, but I'll take a reasonable offer. We really do not have room in the shop for it.

Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 22.37.51.png

Added Pics

1665494865528.png

1665494881546.png

1665494894247.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Can vouch for seller.

czzisaman

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Tungsten
I have the same exhaust, and can vouch for the seller as well as the sound.

Solid deal, some one come grab it.

YOTA_IL

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Does this come with a ZRK Racing, signature on the bottom of the exhaust?

YOTA_IL

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Good guy here folks get it while supplies last! ๐Ÿ˜

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Great price! I'd have taken it already if I wasn't full gung ho about building a custom single-exit..

Bonez

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
Does this use the factory sport valve

Bonez

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
You said in your post or reasonable offer I assumed 300 off of what you were asking wasnโ€™t crazy as this threads been here a while. What would you consider a reasonable offer.
Sponsored