MiamiMKVSupra

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
@NitroYellowMKV
Phil is 100% legit. I'm located in south florida and just so you guys know hes real and he responds so quick hes half robot tbh! Sold my oem dp and bought a catless dp from him. He has lots of deals and stuff for sell. I made a mistake with payment and he corrected it quickly. 10/10 will be buying more parts from him
Sponsored

Last edited:

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
@NitroYellowMKV
Phil is 100% legit. I'm located in south florida and just you guys know hes real and he responds so quick hes half robot tbh ! Sold my oem dp and bought a catless dp from him. He has lots of deals and stuff for sell. I made a mistake with payment and he corrected it quickly. 10/10 will be buying more parts from him
Absolute pleasure working together Johnny, glad we could get you sorted out and sounding like a proper Supra! Look forward to working together in the future! Intake next ;)

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/Carbon Fiber.
@NitroYellowMKV
Phil is 100% legit. I'm located in south florida and just you guys know hes real and he responds so quick hes half robot tbh ! Sold my oem dp and bought a catless dp from him. He has lots of deals and stuff for sell. I made a mistake with payment and he corrected it quickly. 10/10 will be buying more parts from him
I can second this. Got the AA downpipe and CF LED wheel from him. Price was great and the wheel is fantastic quality. He's a super guy. A++

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I can second this. Got the AA downpipe and CF LED wheel from him. Price was great and the wheel is fantastic quality. He's a super guy. A++
gotta post some photos of that wheel! Came out sick!

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Can confirm is a good dude traded my downpipe for some more race car stuff :thumbsup:

SupraBH

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, 2023 Mazda 3 Sedan
+1 for @NitroYellowMKV Super stand up guy. Sold my OEM downpipe to him and the whole entire process was seamless. He provided the shipping label and payment very quickly. He also has a ton of other mods for sale at great prices, so I will definitely be looking forward to working with him again in the near future.

Thanks again Phillip!

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
+1 for @NitroYellowMKV Super stand up guy. Sold my OEM downpipe to him and the whole entire process was seamless. He provided the shipping label and payment very quickly. He also has a ton of other mods for sale at great prices, so I will definitely be looking forward to working with him again in the near future.

Thanks again Phillip!
a pleasure working together Brian, thanks again! lots of fun stuff for trade guys! get in on it, don't sell your dp on facebook and get scammed by the hundred of scammers!

VeroBlue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 Supra Manual Strat Blue
A quick reply and another A+ rating for @NitroYellowMKV. Great communication, very responsive, and shipped quickly. Great transaction and awesome guy to deal with!

DreamFusion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Great buyer! Communicated with Phillip prior to the sale and he provided me options on process. The shipping label was provided and I sent my downpipe. Overall took about 6 days from first contact to payment received. Phillip was available and communicative throughout and I am pleased with the outcome. +1 for a legit and honest buyer.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Great buyer! Communicated with Phillip prior to the sale and he provided me options on process. The shipping label was provided and I sent my downpipe. Overall took about 6 days from first contact to payment received. Phillip was available and communicative throughout and I am pleased with the outcome. +1 for a legit and honest buyer.
It was a pleasure brother!

daikonwu

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5
Bought AA downpipe from Phillip, very responsive and easy to work with.

+++ legit

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Labor day Sales start NOW! lots of goodies from downpipes to carbon! shoot me a PM or text to get pricing. AA Downpipes on SALE SALE

Desjeva

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV Supra
Sold Phil my stock Downpipe. Super awesome to deal with! Thanks again, much appreciated!

ddoubled

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Nocturnal
I don’t remember it I ever posted that I sold my downpipe to Nitro but I did. Transaction went great, sent me a label , I shipped it, got paid. A+
Sponsored