A Pillar replacement

CKF201

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Anyone know the part # for both the left and right A pillars, both mine are scratched to pieces and I wanna replacement them.
Sponsored

Gargle my Gabagool

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Left A-pillar is 75756-WAA01 and the right one is 75755-WAA01 but if they’re just scratched up you can cut and polish them, it’s what I had to do on mine last month.

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Left A-pillar is 75756-WAA01 and the right one is 75755-WAA01 but if they’re just scratched up you can cut and polish them, it’s what I had to do on mine last month.
This is the way.

Clear PPF could hide the most scratches/swirls potentially, but @Gargle my Gabagool is spot on.

kyle9

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra - Gridlife StreetMod #29, '23 B48 Supra
Anyone know the part # for both the left and right A pillars, both mine are scratched to pieces and I wanna replacement them.
I’ll take the old ones off your hands if you do get new ones… I’ve driven through trees and tire barriers so mine are pretty beat up 😅

10ICTXN

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 White
This is the way.

Clear PPF could hide the most scratches/swirls potentially, but @Gargle my Gabagool is spot on.
I had PPF put on mine when it was new based on experience with other cars. Why manufacturers don’t figure this out is beyond me. Whatever you do, polish or replace, consider getting some installed or you’ll be in the same spot eventually. Mine continues to look good in this respect.
Sponsored