A90 dp

MrNobody

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Trdoffroad 4runner
Why do some dp say 2020-2021.
Aren't 2020 thru 2023 the same dp?
I know it's a dumb question because I'm 99% sure that's true but want to make sure before pulling the trigger on a $1100+ item.
Sponsored

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
While the downpipe is the same, there can be fitment differences on 2020 vs 2021+ due to interference between the O2 sensor and the 6-port exhaust manifold. 2021 and 2022-3 should be identical though.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
QUOTE="MrNobody, post: 270897, member: 10396"]
That's what I thought thank you very much.
[/QUOTE]

Some companies may not have tested other model years. My HKS one says it's only for 6 port AT. They didn't test for other years. So when I install it on my 2020 it technically doesn't pass emissions.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
That's what I thought thank you very much.
Some companies may not have tested other model years. My HKS one says it's only for 6 port AT. They didn't test for other years. So when I install it on my 2020 it technically doesn't pass emissions.

OP
OP

MrNobody

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Trdoffroad 4runner
I'm looking at quite a few them. Mainly trying to narrow it down to one's that won't throw a cel. Maperformance, aa, and a couple more.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I'm looking at quite a few them. Mainly trying to narrow it down to one's that won't throw a cel. Maperformance, aa, and a couple more.
Active Autowerke
Fabspeed
MST

in this order.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
We have never had a CEL from the AA catted downpipes we have sold. They fill all years as well, just not the 2.0. We have them on sale for group buy pricing, feel free to contact us.

-Josh

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
We have never had a CEL from the AA catted downpipes we have sold. They fill all years as well, just not the 2.0. We have them on sale for group buy pricing, feel free to contact us.

-Josh
We'll match the group price + additional $50 off

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Do you have an eta of when your next shipment will be in?
Ready to ship again.

Note: we stopped shipping AA downpipes because they asked us to as they had to revise their latest batch for a defect. The batch has been checked and is good to go.

Unfortunately, other vendors were not as honest as us with their customers and either kept selling the downpipes or advertised that it was in stock when AA was not processing any downpipe orders.

I like where this is going; is there going to be a counter offer from the 50 off the group buy price haha
Not really, no. We are the largest Active Autowerke vendor by a wide margin; we get the best price, priority access to stock, and new products,etc...

You can click on my profile and check my posts; I never bully other vendors into a price war when I can easily do so.
I barely even post links to my website or ask customers to dm me (im not perfect, im sure you will find these kinds of posts, but the vast majority of my posts do not include links or pricing. I count on customers to buy from me because I have helped them in the past)

This is not a price war; this is a friendly nudge so we can return to a leveled playing field where vendors get their sales from their hard work and customer service, not by stealing it with cheap private messaging.
Sponsored