Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
8F9EDFE4-F197-4098-B8C6-3E9B4070C083.jpeg

So far -
Full front PPF
Ceramic coated
Blacked out reflectors (thinking of switching to color match)
15/13mm Spacers
Swift springs
M style carbon mirrors

Active Autowerks catted DP (not installed)
Jb4 w/Bluetooth (not installed)
Te37SL (not installed)

And a bunch of other small things … think I done for now.
Sponsored

a91crbn

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91 CF
@Vroomin350 for your PPF - did you do the fenders also? Or just the bumper and hood? Also curious how much it ran you, if you don’t mind me asking. I’m currently shopping around to do the same.

OP
OP
Vroomin350

Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
@Vroomin350 for your PPF - did you do the fenders also? Or just the bumper and hood? Also curious how much it ran you, if you don’t mind me asking. I’m currently shopping around to do the same.

No problem man I don't mind sharing, thought that was the point of a forum. No reason to gatekeep info.

I did entire front, Front Bumper, Hood, Fenders, Headlights and the CF splitters (those had to be custom cut)

That plus full ceramic coating I spent $2k. Some will say I overpaid, I don't care. I am extremely happy with my results.

OP
OP
Vroomin350

Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
Just joined the family!

Added the ams wind buffeting kit today and continuing the good fight against the break-in dragon.
PXL_20220409_194002588.jpg

Welcome, that picture makes the color looks really cool. The anti wind is something I had before I even owned the car, a must.

Also waiting for the break in to be over so I can install the DP and tune.

a91crbn

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91 CF
No problem man I don't mind sharing, thought that was the point of a forum. No reason to gatekeep info.

I did entire front, Front Bumper, Hood, Fenders, Headlights and the CF splitters (those had to be custom cut)

That plus full ceramic coating I spent $2k. Some will say I overpaid, I don't care. I am extremely happy with my results.
You’d figure, I’m just getting out of the FRS community where it was few and far between on finding decent people/answers.

Much appreciated on the info! Pretty much lines up with the estimates I’ve been quoted around my area.

Frostbite_a91

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra a91-CF Edition
A dealership near me has an inbound nitro yellow Cf edition. Hopefully whoever snags it will find us here haha

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
I ordered mine back in mid October, 2021 with a local dealer and still waiting.. I was told the wait will be 5months+ at the time.
Non refundable deposit has been placed and no mark up(s). Purchase price @MSRP + factory accessories including carbon mirror caps and some other little things.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I ordered mine back in mid October, 2021 with a local dealer and still waiting.. I was told the wait will be 5months+ at the time.
Non refundable deposit has been placed and no mark up(s). Purchase price @MSRP + factory accessories including carbon mirror caps and some other little things.
So mine will arrive like what, Nov 2055? I’ll be long dead by then..

OP
OP
Vroomin350

Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
Picked mine up a month ago. I wasn’t intending on buying a Supra but ended up visiting a dealer on my day off, traded my Sti in and have been loving every second.
Gotta love days off .. when best decisions are made lol