Sponsored

A91 CF EDITION REAR SPLATS

abbeyroads

New Member
First Name
Abbey
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
California
Car(s)
2022 CF Supra
So I have a 2023 A91 edition manual supra. I have managed to source a complete OEM A91 CF Edition kit. Including Front lip, side skirts, rear spoiler and rear splats I thought it would be cool to merge two A91 models not sure if this has been done before. However I am missing the drivers side rear splat. I found everything off a car that was flood damaged barely any miles and kit is mint, just missing that one part. Does anyone know where to source? or any replicas out there for now? Thanks in advance for the help.
Hello!! are you still looking for these? I just sold my CF with a carbon diffuser on & they didn’t ask for the spats so I still have them
Sponsored

 

RyanA90

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ryan
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Threads
31
Messages
1,144
Reaction score
1,191
Location
Fairfield, Ca
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Hello!! are you still looking for these? I just sold my CF with a carbon diffuser on & they didn’t ask for the spats so I still have them
DM
 

a90Fren

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
10
Reaction score
12
Location
Earth
Car(s)
2026 Supra 3.0 Manual
I get that this is for a different part, but are these parts still hard to get if you just order from a parts dealer online? I haven't put it on yet, but when I ordered the CF spoiler, I was sent one and not the rcp version. I ordered from Ourisman Toyota. I didn't have to provide a vin or anything like that either.

4yeOIUw.jpg
 

splv

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steven
Joined
Apr 11, 2020
Threads
4
Messages
379
Reaction score
617
Location
MI
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra
@ALAN12186 bro are you ded or alive? Post some updated pix of your car. We need to see the finished product.
 

RyanA90

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ryan
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Threads
31
Messages
1,144
Reaction score
1,191
Location
Fairfield, Ca
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
@ALAN12186 is a busy guy. Even through text he's hard to get a hold of unfortunately.
Sponsored

 
 








Top