• Renaissance Red 2.0

• Absolute Zero

Results are only viewable after voting.

supxjay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Lexus IS 350
What color MKV Supra would you guys pick over from title? I don’t have an opportunity to view these in person and I’m wondering if any owners from either side regret going with the color they went with or wish if they went with the other option? I love white since it’s a metallic pearl, only thing is white is kind of common and idk if it has yellow tones in certain lighting based off pictures I see online?(might just be way people edit photos/camera)
For red, red is my favorite color but is the red in person orangey or pinkish like again some ways camera/picture editing portray it? I would prefer it if it’s just a deep red! Any feedback here is appreciated🙏
Sponsored

Settin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2011 Subaru STi
I was between absolute zero with the red seats or red with black seats. Never seen absolute zero in person but renaissance red is RED. I can't think of any lighting where it looks anything but red in person.

DrSupra

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
Of course I'm on team absolute. It's a lovely color. I had an alpine white BMW in the past....that's their traditional nonmetallic white versus mineral white which may be the same as absolute zero (?) Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that. Alpine is iiconic in a way...really nice but I always regretted not going for mineral white since it was a non M car.

Absolute is just a really nice metallic color. It's always white....and even without light on it, it has a nice shimmer to it and you know it's a metallic. I don't think it has any obvious undertones in the way that CULater seems to have blue in it or Stratosphere has some purple in it (love these two colors btw). Absolute really pops in the sun and you can see all the metallic flake.

With that said, if you're a guy that likes a red car then that may be what you should go for. I briefly considered yellow for the Supra but all but one of my cars have been white and I'd say absolute has been the nicest of them all.

Last edited:

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Red is red.

MisoSup

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I've had both. Love absolute until I got my red one.

DCRBOOST

First Name
Rey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 Integra Type R, 2023 Toyota Supra
I wanted absolute but settled for red. Thank god for vinyl wrap.

OP
OP

supxjay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Lexus IS 350
IMG_0485.jpeg
IMG_0488.jpeg

For reference, this is what I meant by the red having a bit of pinkish(not sure how to describe it lol) tone, and the white having a bit yellow undertones depending on lighting(which I don’t like). Don’t know if the colors look like this cause of editing and/or camera quality?

BraveDemon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra; 19 TTRS; 19 Velar P380 HSE; 15 GLA45 AMG
The pic of that AZ was taken at sunset and any white car is going to have yellow hues in that sunlight. AZ is a pearl white - it’s similar to or the same as mineral white for BMWs.

Trust us - the white is white and the red is very red. You won’t be disappointed in going with either, but if red is your favorite color go with that one.

But just so I’m clear - they’re both 2.0s right?

Cause if the AZ is a 3.0, screw the color and get the AZ.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
IMG_0485.jpeg
IMG_0488.jpeg

For reference, this is what I meant by the red having a bit of pinkish(not sure how to describe it lol) tone, and the white having a bit yellow undertones depending on lighting(which I don’t like). Don’t know if the colors look like this cause of editing and/or camera quality?
Not so in real life. Absolute is dead white and Renaissance is blood red. No yellow tints or pink hues.

-RJM

OP
OP

supxjay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Lexus IS 350
The pic of that AZ was taken at sunset and any white car is going to have yellow hues in that sunlight. AZ is a pearl white - it’s similar to or the same as mineral white for BMWs.

Trust us - the white is white and the red is very red. You won’t be disappointed in going with either, but if red is your favorite color go with that one.

But just so I’m clear - they’re both 2.0s right?

Cause if the AZ is a 3.0, screw the color and get the AZ.
my bad but Renaissance Red 2.0 is the official color name lol

BraveDemon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra; 19 TTRS; 19 Velar P380 HSE; 15 GLA45 AMG
my bad but Renaissance Red 2.0 is the official color name lol
Nah, it’s my bad for not realizing it was the official name of the color. But it’s gorgeous in red. Seems like you got your answer.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
When I went to buy mine I originally wanted that deep blue color that’s no longer available. As I was pulling into the dealership they had parked it right next to a red one. I kid you not, but as soon as my eyes saw how gorgeous this car is in red I was immediately sold. If you’re like me and red is one of your favorite colors then get the red. You won’t be disappointed. It stands out especially in the sun, whereas IMO the white will blend in with the sea of other white cars out there.

OP
OP

supxjay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Lexus IS 350
When I went to buy mine I originally wanted that deep blue color that’s no longer available. As I was pulling into the dealership they had parked it right next to a red one. I kid you not, but as soon as my eyes saw how gorgeous this car is in red I was immediately sold. If you’re like me and red is one of your favorite colors then get the red. You won’t be disappointed. It stands out especially in the sun, whereas IMO the white will blend in with the sea of other white cars out there.
yeah red is my favorite color but white is just so clean so that’s why i’m 50/50

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Have to factor in attention. Red by default draws eyes more than White. Although both do regardless, it depends on how much.
Sponsored