First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
? You da man. It's one of those components that I've thought about just getting and doing so when I am eventually able to tune my untunable '21 it'll be taken care of. I'm glad that AA released a part - the quality of their downpipe is certainly excellent. Just want to put my money elsewhere in the car currently.
:thumbsup:
Sponsored

NewGuy

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium,18 X5 M
I received my AA Charge Pipe and Down pipe yesterday. Thank you @Extreme Power House ! Mike was a lot help, I'm sure I annoyed him with all my pm's lol

I haven't had a chance to install them yet but will post pictures today after work.

OP
OP
Extreme Power House

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I received my AA Charge Pipe and Down pipe yesterday. Thank you @Extreme Power House ! Mike was a lot help, I'm sure I annoyed him with all my pm's lol

I haven't had a chance to install them yet but will post pictures today after work.

my pleasure! :D

Looking forward for the install pictures

corye

First Name
Corye
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra
Has anyone had issues installing this on the 2021 Toyota Supra? Thickness seems to differ from oem, therefore the oem hardware does not go all the way in. Additionally, the provided no hardware for the sensor and the oem screw does not thread into it. I feel like I’m the Guinea Pig and that I messed up purchasing this chargepipe.

Attachments

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Has anyone had issues installing this on the 2021 Toyota Supra? Thickness seems to differ from oem, therefore the oem hardware does not go all the way in. Additionally, the provided no hardware for the sensor and the oem screw does not thread into it. I feel like I’m the Guinea Pig and that I messed up purchasing this chargepipe.
Contact AA and let them know. They are really great at handling any issues. My exhaust was missing a hanger, called them and they overnighter it immediately. Their products are 99% of the time outstanding quality. Explain what is going on to them and they will take care of you.

OP
OP
Extreme Power House

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
If you got the charge pipe from us, please email us your order number and pictures to [email protected] and we will handle it with Active.
Sponsored