Adaptive suspension and coilover question

Reppunkamui

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020, Toyota Supra 1994, BMW 135i M-Sport,
Is there any hope an adjustable aftermarket coilover that would integrate the functionality for the Supra's adaptive suspension (and hopefully customise how it works). Has this ever been done for any other car? I mean rather than just using a electronic dampening canceler to trick the signal?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reppunkamui

Reppunkamui

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

nksupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I am quite sure the KW coilovers only has an electronic damper canceler when I had a look at it. I.e. just to trick the car so that error messages won't come up for the suspension.
Ah ok...pretty misleading product name then.

@OP contact Tractive if that’s what you want. They are the absolute best electronic coilovers on the market. Good enough that Porsche guys happily replace their PASM with on even the GT3/RS

OP
OP
Reppunkamui

Reppunkamui

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ah ok...pretty misleading product name then.

@OP contact Tractive if that’s what you want. They are the absolute best electronic coilovers on the market. Good enough that Porsche guys happily replace their PASM with on even the GT3/RS
Wow that is actually really interesting, they do cater for replacing semi-active suspensions with aftermarket coilovers. Thanks for that, my hope is rising.