Supra 2.0 Coilover Sensor Question.

Genesisxdoes

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 2.0
Hey guys! Excuse me if I just couldn’t find this in the topics, I tried looking however. I recently purchased a Supra 2.0 and I’m planning on putting coilovers on. I know the 2.0 doesn’t have an adaptive suspension. So does this mean that I don’t need to worry about buying a sensor cancel for the coils I’m getting? Only possibly the ride height sensor?

For reference I’m planning on buying RSR Coils and they have an adaptive version and non adaptive Version.
Sponsored

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Hey guys! Excuse me if I just couldn’t find this in the topics, I tried looking however. I recently purchased a Supra 2.0 and I’m planning on putting coilovers on. I know the 2.0 doesn’t have an adaptive suspension. So does this mean that I don’t need to worry about buying a sensor cancel for the coils I’m getting? Only possibly the ride height sensor?
Fellow 2.0 owner! Congrats!!

This link/video explains your questions very well. Explains why the 2.0 is actually more cost effective for modifications. Enjoy....

OP
OP

Genesisxdoes

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 2.0
Fellow 2.0 owner! Congrats!!

This link/video explains your questions very well. Explains why the 2.0 is actually more cost effective for modifications. Enjoy....
Thank you so much I was trying to find an answer everywhere and it seemed liked common sense but I didn’t wanna have to wait for another part after I got them on. Coming from a BRZ these cars are a little more complicated

Reactions: max

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Thank you so much I was trying to find an answer everywhere and it seemed liked common sense but I didn’t wanna have to wait for another part after I got them on. Coming from a BRZ these cars are a little more complicated
This is one of the only reviews on the 2.0 that actually made sense!!! All the others focused upon what the 2.0 "wasn't" instead of what it could be. At some point, I want to upgrade suspension/brakes and the 2.0 can do it so seamlessly whereas the 3.0 has to have the electronics 'tricked out"....just an extra headache.:thumbsup:

Considered a ScatPack and the reviews didn't make anywhere near the FUSS of getting the Hellcat instead of the ScatPack like the ones for the Supra recommending the 3.0 over the 2.0...:dunno:
Sponsored