Adro Swan neck wing

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Contact “Markus Wu” on facebook, he also has the taller uprights now as well. I’d go with those as the normal size wing makes visibility terrible
Yeah but from the outside, the higher uprights make the wing look stupid. 💁‍♂️
Sponsored

MacAllan30

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, LC200
Anyone care to share what they were charged for installation? I've been quoted $260 all the way to $1700... I've decided that I don't have the skills to attempt this on my own. Appreciate any input.

DHarkKnight10

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 / 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
Anyone care to share what they were charged for installation? I've been quoted $260 all the way to $1700... I've decided that I don't have the skills to attempt this on my own. Appreciate any input.
I firmly believe in "you get what you pay for". Any reputable shop worth their salt is going to likely be charging $100-$125 per hour of labor, depending on state/location of course. Some states will vary on this due to tax, cost of operations, cost of living etc.

In WI, mine cost roughly $750 to have installed. Took them around 6-6.5 hours to do. Most shops aren't likely installing these on a weekly basis so I figured a 5-8 hour install time was considered reasonable. IMO, it definitely helps to take 10 min to go through the ADRO install instructions with them ahead of time and leave them with a copy. Came out looking fantastic! Everything is even and clean looking. 100% worth having a skilled individual do the work
Sponsored