Advice for ordering A90 Manual in Connecticut

CC3

First Name
C.H.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Stratosphere)
This is really tempting but my I swore to myself I wouldn't do another black car and committed to picking up an Absolute Zero GR. Thank you for the share though brother, I appreciate it!

As an update to this thread. I have two orders in currently. One at Colonial Toyota in Milford CT w/3k markup and another at a dealer in Wyoming from a connection of mine with no markup. Hoping one will come through. I have leads on a possible 3rd order as well.

I can't believe this is the process for trying to get a car like this lol
Yeah the process is pretty insane. You are very welcome. I've been waiting since last August for mine, I understand the struggle so I try to be helpful where I can.

I've dealt with two dealers myself waiting for a 3.0 Premium Stratosphere. One was a small dealership that promised MSRP in 8-10 months and they got allocated a 2.0 Nocturnal. Then they offered me a 2022 Phantom A91 with 600+ miles on it for 68 grand marked down from 80. I passed. The other is a large dealership that charged 10% over MSRP for the exact car I wanted. I was done waiting for an allocation, so I bit the bullet. Not an ideal situation, but them's the breaks.

Good luck with your pursuit! Hope you get your car soon and at MSRP.
Sponsored

OP
OP
GQM

GQM

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 RX-7, 06 RX-8, 03 S2000, 07 Z4M Coupe, 99 Miata
So I have an update to this thread. I have 2 orders in. One at Colonial Toyota of Milford with 1k down refundable and a 3K markup and one in at a Toyota dealership in Wyoming with no down, at MSRP. The Wyoming dealer came as a connection from my Fiancee' who is in real-estate and reached out to her network of people. One of her connections owns it with her husband. The sales manager there is really nice and just said as long as I'm serious he'll get me the car. Well I got the call this past Friday that he is getting me the car however it's not a white Premium 3.0 manual but rather a 45th Anniversary in white, with manual and it happens to be number 1 of 450. I don't particularly care for the side graphics and will probably remove them. The verdict is still out on the wing but the black calipers look nicer to me than the red. I recently picked up a set of 19" Diamond Silver TE37 Ultra M-Specs which will be going on right away. The price jump on the 45th anniversary is kind of silly, however I'm pretty sure this car is going to come in still at less money than if Milford Toyota delivers with their markup and luxury tax. I have to say I'm pretty damn excited. I don't care about limited edition models per say as I'm buying this car to modify how I want to and just enjoy, not as an investment. When I say it's number 1 of 450, it feels kind of cool though.

I'm still waiting to hear back on a timeline. I believe it's typically within 3 months for most dealers once they get an allocation if I'm not mistaken but correct me if I'm wrong.

Either way, thank you guys again for the advice and I'm really stoked to own a future JDM legend, especially having missed out on the MK4 Supras.

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
So I have an update to this thread. I have 2 orders in. One at Colonial Toyota of Milford with 1k down refundable and a 3K markup and one in at a Toyota dealership in Wyoming with no down, at MSRP. The Wyoming dealer came as a connection from my Fiancee' who is in real-estate and reached out to her network of people. One of her connections owns it with her husband. The sales manager there is really nice and just said as long as I'm serious he'll get me the car. Well I got the call this past Friday that he is getting me the car however it's not a white Premium 3.0 manual but rather a 45th Anniversary in white, with manual and it happens to be number 1 of 450. I don't particularly care for the side graphics and will probably remove them. The verdict is still out on the wing but the black calipers look nicer to me than the red. I recently picked up a set of 19" Diamond Silver TE37 Ultra M-Specs which will be going on right away. The price jump on the 45th anniversary is kind of silly, however I'm pretty sure this car is going to come in still at less money than if Milford Toyota delivers with their markup and luxury tax. I have to say I'm pretty damn excited. I don't care about limited edition models per say as I'm buying this car to modify how I want to and just enjoy, not as an investment. When I say it's number 1 of 450, it feels kind of cool though.

I'm still waiting to hear back on a timeline. I believe it's typically within 3 months for most dealers once they get an allocation if I'm not mistaken but correct me if I'm wrong.

Either way, thank you guys again for the advice and I'm really stoked to own a future JDM legend, especially having missed out on the MK4 Supras.
I think this car is 1 out of 450, I don't believe they are numbered individually.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra

Doubt it's numbered individually. Even in the past the ones like the launch edition that had individual numbers were just slapped on at port regardless of VIN.

OP
OP
GQM

GQM

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 RX-7, 06 RX-8, 03 S2000, 07 Z4M Coupe, 99 Miata
Ah that makes sense. It was how the sales manager relayed it to me made it sound like they are numbered. Either way, it seems like the 45th anniversary is basically an A91 Edition with black interior, a wing and corny graphics that can be heat gunned off :p

I suppose begger's can't be choosers. I'll just be happy to get a white, premium, manual Supra before production ends.
Sponsored