First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
how are you liking the flat top and flat bottom wheel? thinking of ordering one as such but any reviews on the flat top portion?
I like to right-hand grip the wheel at 12 o'clock when cruising on the highway; the flat top puts my hand just under the HUD display, but right above the tach display - perfectly between the two #s, where one of them would have been blocked before with my OEM round-top wheel.

I love it so much, it had me shopping for other flat-top steering wheels for the rest of the cars in my fleet, haha

Steering wheel.jpeg

supbrraa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I like to right-hand grip the wheel at 12 o'clock when cruising on the highway; the flat top puts my hand just under the HUD display, but right above the tach display - perfectly between the two #s, where one of them would have been blocked before with my OEM round-top wheel.

I love it so much, it had me shopping for other flat-top steering wheels for the rest of the cars in my fleet, haha

Steering wheel.jpeg
ooof that looks amazing; love to hear it, this it the route im gonna go. Was initially unsure, as ive never had a flat top wheel but im sold

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
ooof that looks amazing; love to hear it, this it the route im gonna go. Was initially unsure, as ive never had a flat top wheel but im sold
I got mine from @EastCoastSupra & the quality is worth every penny. I've daily driven it for 2 years and it still looks like the day I bought it :thumbsup:

SupraTR

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 Premium; Mazda CX-5
Any input from the group (going to order from NitroMKV soon) - strat blue car and planning to go with black alcantara and thicker grips, but I'm struggling to decide on red or blue center marker and also whether to do red, blue, or black stitching.

Haven't actually received the car yet or I'd probably have an easier time deciding myself.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Any input from the group (going to order from NitroMKV soon) - strat blue car and planning to go with black alcantara and thicker grips, but I'm struggling to decide on red or blue center marker and also whether to do red, blue, or black stitching.

Haven't actually received the car yet or I'd probably have an easier time deciding myself.
Blue all the way if my opinion counts for anything. OEM+ would be silver oem stitch and blue 12 o clock marker, and we can add that in blue leather or alcantara
0a859ebc-ed56-4846-963d-f056220de523.JPG

SupraTR

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Blue all the way if my opinion counts for anything. OEM+ would be silver oem stitch and blue 12 o clock marker, and we can add that in blue leather or alcantara
It certainly does! You've got me leaning towards blue now and I wasn't even thinking of silver as I never picked up in pictures that silver is the interior stitch. Maybe I'll just do all the colors and it can be a clown car.

Vu_jonny

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Rav4
It certainly does! You've got me leaning towards blue now and I wasn't even thinking of silver as I never picked up in pictures that silver is the interior stitch. Maybe I'll just do all the colors and it can be a clown car.
The final look of my wheel from @NitroYellowMKV it turned out amazing! Outstanding customer service as well!

0C193BCA-689C-44EB-B6AC-0B9169A28D87.jpeg

D10A0546-E363-463A-B087-37C243CE7C6E.jpeg

SupraTR

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The final look of my wheel from @NitroYellowMKV it turned out amazing! Outstanding customer service as well!
That looks amazing. I think mine is going to look very similar except I did silver thread and made the center marker leather. Love it.

hson10

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 A90 3.0 Nitro Yellow
Does anybody have photos / experience with an all leather steering wheel with flat bottom?
I'm not looking for anything fancy - just an OEM+ flat bottom wheel that is a bit thicker and has standard white/silver stitching to match the oem interior.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Does anybody have photos / experience with an all leather steering wheel with flat bottom?
I'm not looking for anything fancy - just an OEM+ flat bottom wheel that is a bit thicker and has standard white/silver stitching to match the oem interior.
yes of course done plenty! check out the site www.Berktuning.com
Sponsored