Aftermarket Toyota badges

mr_sparkle6666

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Badge color match not even close. It might match the GR86 red vs Supra?

edit: maybe I missed an option drop down when ordering.
Also, I’m not sure how American panda badges feel. But, these are very light plastic. They feel cheap so to speak.
As for the “Supra” badge, is good to go. Well made (has some weight) doesn’t feel anything like the Toyota badges I received.
It looks like the only background colors they match are the absolute zero and nitro yellow for the Supra and the white and blue for the 86. I guess I will see how mine look and feel once/if I ever receive them. I don’t mind them being light or cheap feeling as long as they look good on the car and are somewhat durable.
Good to know about the “Supra” badge as I’ve been thinking about a 2 tone gloss and matte black one
Sponsored

Mr. Jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20'Supra 3.0 premium; AA DP; AS Intk; MBRP Ex; JB4
Well seeing as customer service won’t get back to me for returning I’m going to spray paint mine flat black…

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Finally installed my Emblems Only gloss black on gloss black badges.

11.jpg
Whoa, didn’t know we had the ability to change our username. Don’t go changing your picture any time soon or I’ll completely forget who you are.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Well seeing as customer service won’t get back to me for returning I’m going to spray paint mine flat black…
If you are talking about Emblems Only, I found that leaving a message on their website was the best way to do it. I hope they look after you.

Whoa, didn’t know we had the ability to change our username. Don’t go changing your picture any time soon or I’ll completely forget who you are.
Hahaha.. Don't worry, I'll be just as acerbic under this username too. :)

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Just an update on my Emblems Only badges. While the front badge is all good, the rear badge isn't sticking too well due to the curvature by the looks of it. I might have to remove it and apply some 3M VHB to get it to stick. Beyond that, they both look great.

Brazuca

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Going to DM you his info.

By the way, my EmblemsOnly badges came in the mail. They feel nice. Not 100% sure on the color match (Supra is Nocturnal Black), but I'll post pictures when I install them.
Slowest update ever, but better late than never.

Installed the EmblemsOnly badges front and rear in Nocturnal Black. Install was fine. Get a heavy duty fishing line to remove the OEM badge. I broke my lighter line over 15 times. Also used a heat gun.
Front badge is perfect, but like the last post here, the badge isn't a perfect fit because of the curvature of the car and the flatness of the badge. Hasn't peeled out, but it's not sitting 100% flush. It's like 95% flush.
Anyway, Nocturnal Black looks awesome.

1000011636.jpg

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
I too went with the thinner front and backless rear badge set by Juan (https://www.instagram.com/juan_n_only_86/) on Instagram. Color match looks great my only complaint is the finish work on the backing plate's clear (the sand and polish) is a B+ to A- finish. I'm not to the point where I want to try and take apart the emblem myself to fix it though since I'm not familiar with the material he used to 3d print them. and I don't have the patience to try and polish with a tiny pentip dremel tool.
20230830_173519.jpg
Sponsored