Thicwhips badges installed!

White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi, Jeep
Did you put a deposit on the A91-MT special edition, or just regular 3.0 w/ mt? I thought I read only the special edition gets the red badge.
No deposit yet, but I really have no interest in the special edition, mainly because I don't like the wheel design. I'm probably in the minority, but I really like the current 3.0 wheels and I'm hoping that they continue with them (including the MT cars) for the next couple of model years.

White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi, Jeep
I don't think I've heard anyone say that before.
I know..... I don't know why so many people hate the OEM wheels. I actually think they look great. The two tone doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I like it because I hate all-black wheels and at least these have the polished spokes to offset the sea of black. Plus, they have a nice concave look to them.

Reactions: zrk

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
Yea, I also like the 2020-2022 OEM wheel design, just not a fan of the two-tone look.

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
If that is the case you and I better get those badge swaps ASAP to join that!

AyeBird

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bagged 9th gen Accord and hopefully, an A90.
I probably shouldn't Google what any of that is huh? I'm assuming it ISNT a spinning class website for carnivores?
Worried about your browsing history? Trying to avoid all the weird looks from family and colleagues alike? Have no fear! SFW video is here! Video above 🫣
Sponsored