AirLift 3H

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium (Downshift Blue)
none at all, its actually quieter because of the air ride
That's what I had hoped you'd say. Tire noise on rough asphalt is driving me nuts. I've been looking for ways to reduce the rumble noise and vibration through the suspension. Maybe you just found that for me.

OP
Sikh_Supra

Sikh_Supra

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
That's what I had hoped you'd say. Tire noise on rough asphalt is driving me nuts. I've been looking for ways to reduce the rumble noise and vibration through the suspension. Maybe you just found that for me.
I'll try to make a video of interior cabin noise with the air ride, on a bumpy road. It honestly glides over it with no problems no noise or anything.

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium (Downshift Blue)
I'll try to make a video of interior cabin noise with the air ride, on a bumpy road. It honestly glides over it with no problems no noise or anything.
That’d be great. How were you able to mount your tank and related equipment? Pics of that would also be helpful.

BrettS

Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
@Sikh_Supra did you have to piece together the bag setup for the factory dampers or do they make a kit for them?

Tapis

First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 GR Supra
I did it guys! finally bagged the supra with no chassis error codes either! running Airlift 3H with factory dampers. The car rides extremely smooth and was 100 percent worth it!

Bag Supra 2.JPG
Hi!

Would it be possible to DM me or reply here which bags exactly you purchased ? I got a spare Endo CT Tank and 3P management kit and would like to bag my car! I'd prefer keeping the stock struts too.

OP
Sikh_Supra

Sikh_Supra

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Hi!

Would it be possible to DM me or reply here which bags exactly you purchased ? I got a spare Endo CT Tank and 3P management kit and would like to bag my car! I'd prefer keeping the stock struts too.
It was the UAS bags for the supra. You only replace the shock keep factory strut

Advertisement

Advertisement