AMS Performance A90 Supra Catted Downpipe

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra; 2017 Lexus RX 350 F sport; 2013 Honda Accord (daily)
Vehicle Showcase
Keep us updated if you get CEL before your tune. I’m debating whether to get AMS or AA catted downpipe
Just FYI - I'm running a AA catted downpipe without tune and have had it on the car for about 400 miles now with no CEL. Put it in the car around 750 miles and just about to break 1200 miles now and its been running good. Will probably start my tune with BM3 since i already have it and throw it into stage 2. But figured i would at least answer your question.
Sponsored

psimzia

First Name
Pritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV5 Supra 2020, 08 Mustang GT (Steeda Cold Air), Lexus ES350
Just FYI - I'm running a AA catted downpipe without tune and have had it on the car for about 400 miles now with no CEL. Put it in the car around 750 miles and just about to break 1200 miles now and its been running good. Will probably start my tune with BM3 since i already have it and throw it into stage 2. But figured i would at least answer your question.
That is Awesome Joe, pls keep us updated after the Tune ie: how much HP / TQ gain and how the car runs etc... eventually i have the same plan but, waiting for the $Fund$ to get Catted DP and Tune.

MKV_Ant

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Thanks for info bro. Once you get her into stage 2, let us all know the gains!

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That is Awesome Joe, pls keep us updated after the Tune ie: how much HP / TQ gain and how the car runs etc... eventually i have the same plan but, waiting for the $Fund$ to get Catted DP and Tune.
Thanks for info bro. Once you get her into stage 2, let us all know the gains!
If i remember correctly with just a tune and downpipe on Stage 2 OTS BM3 with 93 gives you about 90 HP/100 TQ increase. i could be wrong. Would love to dyno but most of the places that dyno are closed currently thanks to Covid19. With 420 HP and 450 TQ it should be pretty enjoyable for spirited drive.

NcreAighStonH

First Name
Nash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Phantom Supra Premium
If i remember correctly with just a tune and downpipe on Stage 2 OTS BM3 with 93 gives you about 90 HP/100 TQ increase. i could be wrong. Would love to dyno but most of the places that dyno are closed currently thanks to Covid19. With 420 HP and 450 TQ it should be pretty enjoyable for spirited drive.
Any updates?

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Any updates?
lol I totally forgot about this thread. I went custom tune a couple months after this with Marin. Have not looked back. I can tell you it’s quicker than bm3 on 93. Waiting to go flex fuel now.

NcreAighStonH

First Name
Nash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Phantom Supra Premium
lol I totally forgot about this thread. I went custom tune a couple months after this with Marin. Have not looked back. I can tell you it’s quicker than bm3 on 93. Waiting to go flex fuel now.
Nice! Thanks much!
Sponsored