Any Detroit-ers in the house...??

300BLK

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0P, 23 Tacoma, 22 Mercedes Benz GLB
I'll likely be at M1 JDM day with mine as well this year. Met a few local guys at the NASA track day but I haven't run into any of them around yet. If you're on Instagram there is a local guy with a nice one "thicc.supra" his has an akraprovic exhaust, catless downpipe (Titan I believe) and think he has a cold air intake on it. Just posted a soundclip of it recently it sounds real nice
Sponsored

kanmann88

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 GR86

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
Sorry to dig this thread out - I have a deposit on an incoming Supra MT with Szott, mind sharing why you had a bad experience? Thanks
I don't remember specifics. Just the sales person I was dealing with seem to stretch the truth a lot and iirc the dealer had there extras on it already jacking up the price a lot and didn't want to negotiate.

Picked up a GR86 for my great uncle who order one there recently. They messed up they paint. Swirls and scratches everywhere. Almost like there touch up guy was blind. They had a micro-fiber cloth and a detailer right in the show room like they where trying to fix it. But he seemed to have a better time then me with the sales person. Also walked out with MSRP.

All in all, hope you are having a better time then me. And DONT LET THEM WASH THE CAR. Just do what I did and have them keep all the shipping stickers on.

cbrummell

First Name
carson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 nitro yellow supra 3.0 premium
not a detroit-er but pretty close i'm in windsor on the other side of the river!

hopefully i can meet a few of you guys at one of the "modded" detroit meets this summer!
Sponsored