Anyone aware if there is a Billet Transmission pan available on the market?

5teeb

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FD RX7 and A90 Supra
My Transmission pan is leaking so I'm going to replace it here soon, just wasn't sure if there was a Billet pan option or is the factory pan the only option?
Sponsored

OP
OP
5teeb

5teeb

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FD RX7 and A90 Supra
Talk to pure transmission.. I seem to recall them offering those early on.
Just to update anyone who finds this thread with the same issue as me,

I reached out to Pure and they do not offer a billet pan, they told me to reach out to PPE as they do offer some billet pans for the ZF transmission but PPE said they do not offer any billet pans for the ZF8HP51 specifically, they only offer cast aluminum pans for our transmissions.. So i'll just proceed with ordering an OEM pan to replace my leaking pan.

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF

I reached out to Pure and they do not offer a billet pan, they told me to reach out to PPE as they do offer some billet pans for the ZF transmission but PPE said they do not offer any billet pans for the ZF8HP51 specifically, they only offer cast aluminum pans for our transmissions.. So i'll just proceed with ordering an OEM pan to replace my leaking pan.
Thanks for updating the thread with your findings!

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium

Can I ask why you didn't opt for cast? I've used cast pans in the past and had good luck with them.
Sponsored