Anyone else have bm3 with a 21+ ecu unlocked?

Jhand01

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mkv
Hey Guys, just did my ECU unlock, and now trying to do a BM3 ots map until I get the more expensive mods, has anyone came to this issue?
4593A96A-6BD9-44EE-80EA-E73830441294.png

98B8331A-0A5C-419A-8576-7D385F0A4D7C.png
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Did you try the "flash full and unlock" as instructed??
Since previous attempt failed, it's prompting you the diag only but normally you should have backed up DME and flash full & unlock..

Does your car turn on? Quick Google suggested people having issues starting after seeing this error...

OP
OP
Jhand01

Jhand01

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mkv
Did you try the "flash full and unlock" as instructed??
Since previous attempt failed, it's prompting you the diag only but normally you should have backed up DME and flash full & unlock..

Does your car turn on? Quick Google suggested people having issues starting after seeing this error...
Yes, I followed all the steps on each screen.

syyc

First Name
21 years old
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra Pure800
Are you using the cable or wireless? I got a femto unlock and everything was fine flashing bm3 with the cable. Had to click on ignore flash warning but that's it, flashed normally.

OP
OP
Jhand01

Jhand01

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mkv
Are you using the cable or wireless? I got a femto unlock and everything was fine flashing bm3 with the cable. Had to click on ignore flash warning but that's it, flashed normally.
Cable, I completely followed the steps and it brought me to this screen, and bm3 is waiting on femto now

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
I've gotten weird errors like this before and typically try a couple things and eventually flashing works:

-force flash
- disconnect cable, fully close app, try again
- do above + toggle on and off or disable/enable your tethering settings whether you're android or iPhone
- disconnect cable, do above, fully get out of the car and lock it and wait a few seconds then get back in the car and start again.

I can never tell wtf is causing the random error but I typically try those things and eventually get it. I don't see errors too often but every one in a while they come up. Sometimes it's the app, sometimes the connection, sometimes the car, sometimes a combination. It's weird.

Last edited:

Bonez

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
I just got mine back same day as you and was having similar problems I just kept trying and it eventually worked It only works for me when I flash with my computer
Sponsored