Anyone in Colorado that would want to show me their Supra?

Mountain_Bound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16' Wrangler Rubicon, 13' 4Runner Trail, 13' R56S
Hey guys, wondering if anyone here is located in Colorado, possibly the Colorado Springs area? I’ve yet to ride in or drive a new Supra and keep coming back to it but can’t make that decision until I do so. There is one on Turo but it’s north of me a couple hours. Just rented a c8 last weekend on Turo. Would like to see what the ride is like on the Supra. Thanks
Sponsored

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
I’m up in the Westminster area and could drive you around. My car isn’t stock though, so if you’re looking for how the stock suspension/power feels mine won’t be that. It’s not crazy though, just front sway, HKS adjustable springs, stage 2 E50, etc.

OP
OP

Mountain_Bound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16' Wrangler Rubicon, 13' 4Runner Trail, 13' R56S
I’m up in the Westminster area and could drive you around. My car isn’t stock though, so if you’re looking for how the stock suspension/power feels mine won’t be that. It’s not crazy though, just front sway, HKS adjustable springs, stage 2 E50, etc.
I may take you up on that. Like you mentioned, I was hoping for something maybe a little closer to stock but this could do. I appreciate the offer and will reach out if I decide to make it up that way. Thanks!!!