Anyone else keeping their Supra bone stock?

KingTai

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Stock aside from PPF Expel Stealth, Ceramic Tints, Wind deflectors, Footwell lights, courtesy "Supra" puddle lights, and some Continental DSW06. I had this car since August 2019 and I've never face any issues at 40k miles now. Keeping it this way until a potential announcement of a facelift and trading it or when the production of the A90 ends then all the performance parts are coming in. I'm unsure if it's because I've been hooning this car since purchase but it's starting to feel slow and I'm itching hardcore for more power. :rolleyes:
Sponsored

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Stock aside from PPF Expel Stealth, Ceramic Tints, Wind deflectors, Footwell lights, courtesy "Supra" puddle lights, and some Continental DSW06. I had this car since August 2019 and I've never face any issues at 40k miles now. Keeping it this way until a potential announcement of a facelift and trading it or when the production of the A90 ends then all the performance parts are coming in. I'm unsure if it's because I've been hooning this car since purchase but it's starting to feel slow and I'm itching hardcore for more power. :rolleyes:

When you do mod it, you will regret not doing it 2 years ago...

splions

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tacoma
I am keeping mine stock till my warranty is up. I will get it tuned but not change anything else. I have PPF on it and added pieces close to the mirrors to address the wind buffeting issue.

WillieGSTi

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91 CF Edition Phantom Gray, Rubicon CU Gray
Keep or save your mod money for a down payment on next generation or MK6.

Grubb

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT (Jan/2023)
Was going to ask this question. I’m glad I searched and found this thread.

I generally keep everything stock for at least a year. It takes me that long to decide what direction I want to go. That includes my motorcycles. After the year it may stay stock with and maybe not. That does not include the minor mods like PPF, floor mats or a steering wheel.

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
I was OEM+ but I had to cave for the AA DP (So No CEL) and I'm going with the Eventuri CAI and engine cover for a little more noise and beauty for the bundle. I am also likely to add some of the Versus decoration to the caps etc. outside of this mostly OEM+ changes like carbon vents / trim etc.
1476821D-28F7-49A4-8267-122AF00DC082.jpeg

Last edited:

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Mine is basically stock.. sig below. I can return everything back to stick if needed as I still have all parts.

Eventuri is just an absolute beautiful piece, I love mine..and 3D Design accessories..

Supraluv

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra premium , Z4 Coupe , 2002 MRoadster
I have had mine for only 3 months now and it is staying stock except for couple of carbon pieces inside and I bought the buffeting fix but for some reason I have no need so far to install it. I have very minor buffeing at about 60 mph or so and not enough to bug me or the wife. The only other thing I did as soon as I got it home ws to ceramic coat it including the glass and the wheels. I also got a weather tech piece for the trunk area and that`s it.

Reactions: JST

Grubb

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT (Jan/2023)
Mine is basically stock.
LOL I’m new here and I even know that’s funny. :rofl:

I enjoy your build post and your shared knowledge. :thumbsup:

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Last edited:

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I bought mine to take to the track, so I pretty much have to modify the suspension, wheels, tires, and add aero. But, I do live in California so will not be touching the engine. I am also keeping full interior on this car. I am pretty much opposite of 90% of the other owners on this forum 😂

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
My 23 is a lot more “stock
Compared to my 20 and I’m happy either way tbh, I was able to keep my 23 bone stock for abt 3 hours, the noise was so bad I had to do something and installed my HKS intake, and then the next day wheels, and then a week later HKS suspension, and then some carbon and then an exhaust, and then a custom alignment, and then more carbon. And oh well f it
82996B4E-F4A1-464D-948C-8B342B06E0C8.jpeg
Sponsored