Anyone recommend a trustworthy service location in IL?

ViperTwo4

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra GR 3.0
I have a 2022 supra and I bought it brand new. It's about time to have its first oil change and although I can do it myself...I want to take advantage of the two free oil changes before it gets cold and I have to store the car away. However, I don't want to bring my car into a service center that will abuse my car in there presence.

You might be wondering why I don't take it to the place I bought it from...I would expect looking at the google reviews doesn't seem so confidence-inspiring. Especially because it seems a lot of the negative reviews are coming from their service/parts center.

Wanted to see if you guys have any dealership service centers you recommend. I come from lexus and never really had to worry, even had a dashcam installed and there was no mischief from the techs. But now with the Supra...idk kinda worried.

I also have a dashcam hardwired in the supra too...but technically they can just unplug the power module to the unit lol. Again, had it in the lexus and never had to worry.
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I have a 2022 supra and I bought it brand new. It's about time to have its first oil change and although I can do it myself...I want to take advantage of the two free oil changes before it gets cold and I have to store the car away. However, I don't want to bring my car into a service center that will abuse my car in there presence.

You might be wondering why I don't take it to the place I bought it from...I would expect looking at the google reviews doesn't seem so confidence-inspiring. Especially because it seems a lot of the negative reviews are coming from their service/parts center.

Wanted to see if you guys have any dealership service centers you recommend. I come from lexus and never really had to worry, even had a dashcam installed and there was no mischief from the techs. But now with the Supra...idk kinda worried.

I also have a dashcam hardwired in the supra too...but technically they can just unplug the power module to the unit lol. Again, had it in the lexus and never had to worry.
Ask for Jake at Naperville Toyota. Also, DM me and I'll add you to the Chicago Area Supra Owner's group. We have meets often, get donuts, drink coffee, cruise, bullshit. The usually car guy bullshit.

Koval

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0; 2019 F-150 3.5 KR; 2018 Honda GL

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
I took my Supra to Fox Lake Toyota for the recall and had no issues with abuse or any other issue.

I haven't taken my Supra in for service, even for free ones, because I would rather do it myself and not have anyone screw something up.

NINaudio

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Ask for Jake at Naperville Toyota. Also, DM me and I'll add you to the Chicago Area Supra Owner's group. We have meets often, get donuts, drink coffee, cruise, bullshit. The usually car guy bullshit.
Was going to suggest Jake. A coworker's brother is the service manager there and when I wanted info on the Supra, he had me talk with Jake.

I don't own a Supra (yet), but any chance you could add me to the Chicago Area Supra Owner's group?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Was going to suggest Jake. A coworker's brother is the service manager there and when I wanted info on the Supra, he had me talk with Jake.

I don't own a Supra (yet), but any chance you could add me to the Chicago Area Supra Owner's group?
Yessir. DM Me your real name or friend me on facebook.
Sponsored