Buying a supra in IL

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
So I'm finally ready to purchase a supra! I live in the west suburbs of Chicago. For everyone that has purchased a supra in Chicago or surrounding suburbs. How was your experience with dealers and which ones are highly recommended to buy from ?
Sponsored

muchbread

First Name
Abad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Accord 2.0T
So I'm finally ready to purchase a supra! I live in the west suburbs of Chicago. For everyone that has purchased a supra in Chicago or surrounding suburbs. How was your experience with dealers and which ones are highly recommended to buy from ?
park ridge toyota and pauly toyota were the only non mark up ones I found...

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Buy it in Wisconsin. I’ve seen plenty under msrp in 2021. I bought mine from Superior for 1,000 under

OP
OP
Vinny

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
Buy it in Wisconsin. I’ve seen plenty under msrp in 2021. I bought mine from Superior for 1,000 under
I have never bought a car out of state. How was it ?

OP
OP
Vinny

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
park ridge toyota and pauly toyota were the only non mark up ones I found...
I will get in contact with them and find out what they have coming in thanks!

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Out of state is easy. You’ll just need to do some plate dmv bs

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Bought mine at Toyota of Libertyville.

Walked in, said I want that car, they came back with some crazy markup on paper, said I would not pay a penny over sticker, and I wanted at the time (April '21) the 1,500 dollar off offer that Toyota had. They agreed and I bought car.

I was in and out in about 1.5 hours or less.

OP
OP
Vinny

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
I bought mine at Anderson Toyota in Rockford, MSRP (though a couple. years ago now), but it was a good experience.
Thanks! I'll contact them.

Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
Vinny

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
Bought mine at Toyota of Libertyville.

Walked in, said I want that car, they came back with some crazy markup on paper, said I would not pay a penny over sticker, and I wanted at the time (April '21) the 1,500 dollar off offer that Toyota had. They agreed and I bought car.

I was in and out in about 1.5 hours or less.
Awesome experience! Thanks for the recommendation.

OP
OP
Vinny

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
Out of state is easy. You’ll just need to do some plate dmv bs
I will look into it and surrounding states and figure out what's the best route to take thanks.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Awesome experience! Thanks for the recommendation.
Not sure of your car buying experience, but be direct and be firm and be honest. You are not there to make friends and you will not see these people after the fact. You can look around at rates ahead of time and know what you can pay, you should also get quotes from your insurance provide as well beforehand.

OP
OP
Vinny

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
Not sure of your car buying experience, but be direct and be firm and be honest. You are not there to make friends and you will not see these people after the fact. You can look around at rates ahead of time and know what you can pay, you should also get quotes from your insurance provide as well beforehand.
Not my first rodeo with dealers. My first time I can't say I did good but it was a learning experience for sure and thanks for the advice. I will for sure look into that before setting foot in the dealer.

Keelhauler

First Name
Sameer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium - Nocturnal Black
Bought mine from classic Toyota up in Waukegan and it was at msrp with no hassle on anything. Just a deposit on the car when it was listed on the site as on its way and that was that. Call for deposit and everything took maybe 5 minutes and actual pickup I was in and out in maybe 30 minutes tops.

vman1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 RR Supra Premium 3.0
Bought mine from Bredemann Toyota in Park Ridge. No markups on new vehicles. The only catch is you have to wait. I bought my 2022 RR Supra from them and 21 4Runner TRD Pro.

Ironically I’ve been debating on selling the Supra since I’ve been too busy driving the kids to all their activities. Owned it lmost a year and only 600 miles 🤦🏻.
Sponsored