OP
OP
lemonandlime

lemonandlime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 WRX STi, 2022 Supra 3.0
Ordered one in transit to NC. I live in Florida. Located it on the Toyota national website (red interior hard find), typed in the VIN in duckagogo search to locate the dealer that had it. Dealing with them direct. No markup but do have to pay for transport to Florida. Hope that helps.
Wow, did not realize the US site has a tool to look for inventory that way. Took a quick peek just now and that seems like an amazing kit. It does not seem like the Canadian version has such options which is unfortunate. Grats on your 2022 though!

I just picked up my 2020 last week from Lexus Port Moody. If you're interested in picking up with a little mileage on it...

My buying experience was pretty good. They weren't too flexible on the price, but gave me an amazing trade-in value on my Stinger that I had. They also threw in 4 brand new tires and I got them to include my first service for free. The real kicker is I got an extended warranty (120k kms/6 years) for an extra $10/month. Interest rate I got for financing is the exact same they're offering for a new Supra too, and it barely had any kms on it. I found all of the used ones I was looking at were all the same in that regard, barely driven.

Just thought I'd throw that out there in case you don't want to wait lol.
Congrats on your new purchase! looks like you got a pretty solid deal. Seems like there may indeed be a couple of 2020s popping around with decent mileage but I'm not too sold on the prices they had yet since I don't want to trade in my Subaru. I'm still okay with a bit of a wait, but I might have to look into those more if things go south down the road
Sponsored

Ceabax

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0
Wow, did not realize the US site has a tool to look for inventory that way. Took a quick peek just now and that seems like an amazing kit. It does not seem like the Canadian version has such options which is unfortunate. Grats on your 2022 though!

Congrats on your new purchase! looks like you got a pretty solid deal. Seems like there may indeed be a couple of 2020s popping around with decent mileage but I'm not too sold on the prices they had yet since I don't want to trade in my Subaru. I'm still okay with a bit of a wait, but I might have to look into those more if things go south down the road
Thanks man!

Mine only had 30k kms on it, so still well under the factory warranty. Looks and drives brand new so was an easy choice.

ADracing

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
White 3.0 2021, live in Langley. Purchased from Destination Toyota in Burnaby. They were fine to deal with. The car was already ordered and I think somebody backed out so it became available. I didn't really wait, I just committed to it a few days before it arrived and drove off with it when it finally got there. I traded in a truck for it at the time.

OP
OP
lemonandlime

lemonandlime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
White 3.0 2021, live in Langley. Purchased from Destination Toyota in Burnaby. They were fine to deal with. The car was already ordered and I think somebody backed out so it became available. I didn't really wait, I just committed to it a few days before it arrived and drove off with it when it finally got there. I traded in a truck for it at the time.
Grats on the 2021, Did you still have to do a deposit or did you just walk in when it arrived? Was it MSRP as well?

If there are any lurkers looking for a supra, there seems to be a brand new black 3.0 and silver (tungsten?) 3.0 that just arrived in Langley Toyota

ADracing

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Grats on the 2021, Did you still have to do a deposit or did you just walk in when it arrived? Was it MSRP as well?

If there are any lurkers looking for a supra, there seems to be a brand new black 3.0 and silver (tungsten?) 3.0 that just arrived in Langley Toyota
Tbh I can't really remember. I may have put a small deposit down but I only paid like 2-3k difference after truck trade-in. And Yes it was MSRP. $67,980 or something similar, but I got 65k trade in for my truck.

KenSiFu

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 Supra, DC5, Porsche 944
Just picked mine up last Thursday … also destination Toyota. Turbulence Grey. I wonder if the white one was the one my friend gave up on.
ordered last August, about a 10 month wait. I heard that each dealership has been getting about 3-4 supras a year.

OP
OP
lemonandlime

lemonandlime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just picked mine up last Thursday … also destination Toyota. Turbulence Grey. I wonder if the white one was the one my friend gave up on.
ordered last August, about a 10 month wait. I heard that each dealership has been getting about 3-4 supras a year.
Heard it's about 3-4 from my dealership as well. That and looking around makes me feel as though that's probably quite accurate. If people are still looking for one around the area, add facebook marketplace if you haven't already. I saw a few there during my search
Sponsored