Anyone wanna put on some fenders for me?

Habu Racing

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20' supra
just seeing if anyone has done this themselves and is willing to do it again?
Sponsored

SnowCr4sh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Yeah at first its hard, but the second time you will need to flip some clips and should be easy the second time

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Hit up @vihngeta on Insta he has done a few of them. Heā€™s based out of Puyallup so he might be close to you.

If not Bimtech PNW can install them for you.

-RJM

Eman

First Name
Immanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Soon to be supra
Hit up @vihngeta on Insta he has done a few of them. Heā€™s based out of Puyallup so he might be close to you.

If not Bimtech PNW can install them for you.

-RJM
Anywhere closer to the south end? Aimgain kit just came in!

chester6

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
also interested, I've got a taped on ducktail spoiler coming in that I don't trust myself to install, should be a relatively easy job, wondering who would be a reliable installer for that in Seattle or surrounding area

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
also interested, I've got a taped on ducktail spoiler coming in that I don't trust myself to install, should be a relatively easy job, wondering who would be a reliable installer for that in Seattle or surrounding area
I would say give it a swing, watch a bunch of YouTube videos. Itā€™ll get your confidence up for installing items. Worst case you pull it up and try again

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Mine sounds like the same as yours, it was very easy. I also felt how you did, but was extremely simple to do! Just get the tape all lined up and cut before you flip it over and on. And lightly lay it on in case you have to adjust slightly before pushing it down.
Sponsored