Has anyone installed front lowering springs only?

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Anyone lowered the front, dropped the car to do the rears and stand back and think ‘damn that looks good’. Tempted to keep it like this for a bit…..any issues? Whiteline springs.
Sponsored

Danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
No way, lower the rear unless going with drag wheels/tires.

COLLINS

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
A guy I bought parts from locally had done the same thing… not my thing, but it’s your car, do whatever makes you happy.

OP
OP
Timmy_Jones

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
umm.. anyway?
here are H&R front and stock rear. this white one has been on this setup for a while and zero issues so far
IMG_6898.jpeg
IMG_6896.jpeg
Beautiful

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
After reading this thread... there are two things that i took out of it...
1.) I'm poor even though I pay for a mortgage and have three sports cars. I need half a million on motorcycles to not be poor.
2.) I still got 90 years to not be poor.

BONUS
3.) Front lowering springs and OEM rear looks good on setups built around it and is track capable.

OP
OP
Timmy_Jones

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
After reading this thread... there are two things that i took out of it...
1.) I'm poor even though I pay for a mortgage and have three sports cars. I need half a million on motorcycles to not be poor.
2.) I still got 90 years to not be poor.

BONUS
3.) Front lowering springs and OEM rear looks good on setups built around it and is track capable.
Guess im poor as well!

I’m going to install my rears as well, but front only looks amazing.

FluffyMangoes

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra 3.0
i was thinking on doing this frankenstein setup (swift fronts and stock rears) because planning on getting 28" rear drags and I feel like theres so little room now with my current setup 285/35r19 with the swift springs in the rear. and i dont do much tracking just roll racing and highway pulls so the mix matched spring rates shouldnt be too bad?

Last edited:

saik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Tungsten
Try to keep it civil here folks. Clearly we're all poor, in poverty, and in the presence of a CEO queen with the ego the size of a small planet.

Back on topic, I wouldn't do just front springs only. Back in my even more poorer days, I did just springs in the front of my old Honda Prelude and it never drove quite right, due to the difference of the spring rates. It probably won't hurt anything though if all you're doing is driving straight, but once you start taking corners, ehhhhh.

Ok back to dumpster diving, I need to find more cans to sell to buy gas for my A90.

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
that supra is on the titan 17x4.5 skinny fronts AND different springs

i guess it's worth mentioning.. certain mods require certain personalities, driving habits, one size does not fit all, etc. he, like me, drives like an elderly man in the streets so you won't catch him going over 50 mph in the rain, turning fast, cutting traffic, and so on

tub54500

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT
anyone still have what she said earlier about her wheels and bike collection and being CEO lol that was great
Sponsored