Has anyone installed the Akrapovic exhaust?

Titan Motorsports

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.titanmotorsports.com
Car(s)
2020 MKV Premium White, 2020 MKV Premium Black, MK4 Supras. Among others.
Vehicle Showcase
Seems overpriced, probably good quality tho
They are incredible quality. They actually put their exhausts on a dyno they've created specifically for testing the form, function and sound of their exhaust systems before they are every released to the market.

Everything from the bends and welds to the carbon fiber tips are made by HAND. So you are definitely paying for quality.

The BoostLogic Titanium exhaust is similarly priced.
Sponsored

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2021 Toyota Sienna
Beautiful exhaust system, the quality of these are out of this world

Changed the tone dramatically on my ME spec car which sounded very weak from factory

Most Akrapovic exhaust systems are not very loud, they are always balanced in sound and unique due to the nature if titanium mufflers material

Had one on my M3 and when I added DP's it REALLY woke the sound up becoming very LOUD

Will probably due this later for the Supra :thumbsup: With cats to fight the rasp

how loud is it compared to stock? Also noticed in the video that youre running a catted dp. Is that the stock dp or aftermarket? If aftermarket, which brand is it?

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Seems overpriced, probably good quality tho
No question the quality is amazing but yes, titanium exhausts are all expensive. An akrapovic system costs over $2200 for my motorcycle.

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
how loud is it compared to stock? Also noticed in the video that youre running a catted dp. Is that the stock dp or aftermarket? If aftermarket, which brand is it?
With Stock DP it's barely louder than stock, pops much louder

With Catted DP it wakes up a bit

With Catless DP (now) it sounds best. Video of this set up below

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2021 Toyota Sienna
With Stock DP it's barely louder than stock, pops much louder

With Catted DP it wakes up a bit

With Catless DP (now) it sounds best. Video of this set up below

Are you using the sound kit?

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
What does the sound kit do? Does it just allow you to adjust the volume of the exhaust or does it actually improve the sound somehow? haha
EU cars valve logic is not on off like us cars

So it makes you control the valves as a switch

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Titanium creates the nicest sound in our opinion. + those weight savings.. We have a system coming to our shop this week, we'll snap some pictures.

-Josh

APanoMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase
I have one catless and the car sounds loud, and has a crisp, quality note to it. The pops sounds beautiful as well

Huddleston

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
See Sig
I have the Akropovic downpipe, mid pipe and exhaust on my A91 - unfortunately I haven't heard the car since these have been installed because of the ECU being locked. I can tell you that the install went very well and the fit and finish is excellent. It is more a refined sound as opposed to just being savagely loud from my experience with them on other cars.

APanoMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Akropovic downpipe, mid pipe and exhaust on my A91 - unfortunately I haven't heard the car since these have been installed because of the ECU being locked. I can tell you that the install went very well and the fit and finish is excellent. It is more a refined sound as opposed to just being savagely loud from my experience with them on other cars.
What this guy said, the fitment is damn near perfect and due to the design and the fact that it is completely titanium you pay for what you get. Given I havenā€™t heard the other exhausts irl all I can say is Iā€™m super glad I went with this one. Plus if youā€™re in California and you decide to get the catted dp thatā€™s made to go with the exhaust thereā€™s a carb number meaning itā€™s California legal. (A reason why itā€™s priced so high).

ronncat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche Carrera S, Porsche Macan GTS
Plus if youā€™re in California and you decide to get the catted dp thatā€™s made to go with the exhaust thereā€™s a carb number meaning itā€™s California legal. (A reason why itā€™s priced so high).
Investigating swapping out my exhaust. Would go Akropovic in heartbeat if this statement is legit. However, I cannot find any proof to back this statement....Anyone???

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Investigating swapping out my exhaust. Would go Akropovic in heartbeat if this statement is legit. However, I cannot find any proof to back this statement....Anyone???
Hmm not sure if it has a CARB sticker on it, I'll have to verify tomorrow. But, we can get it in California which is a good sign cause usually non CARB products we can not get in CA.

-Josh
Sponsored