Has anyone rk titanium exhaust?

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Love it. I have the block off plate. Waiting for the exhaust to come in. I have the vr which is loud on cold start but wanted to hear this one lol. I run a catless dp
Holy crap this is way quieter then I expected. I have a catted CTS downpipe to put back on when I get my single Rk exhaust. Yours is the muffler version correct
Sponsored

OP
OP

JimmyA91

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Soon & 2018 Ram
Holy crap this is way quieter then I expected. I have a catted CTS downpipe to put back on when I get my single Rk exhaust. Yours is the muffler version correct
Signature series is with a muffler. I heard the downpipe makes all the difference.

EDubt

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2019 F-150
Signature series is with a muffler. I heard the downpipe makes all the difference.
My car warmed up at idle with the signature single exit (muffler) and stock down pipe is as quiet as stock. I like it this way personally. When you get on the throttle is when it comes alive.
However, if you change out the down pipe it will make a sizable sound difference.

sp33djunkee

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Phantom Supra
My car warmed up at idle with the signature single exit (muffler) and stock down pipe is as quiet as stock. I like it this way personally. When you get on the throttle is when it comes alive.
However, if you change out the down pipe it will make a sizable sound difference.
One more question. What did you do with the oem valve motor? Did it trigger a code since it's not installed anymore?

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
One more question. What did you do with the oem valve motor? Did it trigger a code since it's not installed anymore?
It does not trigger anything. Mine has been unplugged on my OEM exhaust ever since I put my downpipe on.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
It does not trigger anything. Mine has been unplugged on my OEM exhaust ever since I put my downpipe on.
The valve motor not being attached should absolutely throw a code. That’s why the little plate things are sold. Perhaps it’s coded out in your tune.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
The valve motor not being attached should absolutely throw a code. That’s why the little plate things are sold. Perhaps it’s coded out in your tune.
do you have a part number? or is it this one? I need to confirm so I can order mine before my exhaust gets sent to me.
BMW part 18302411427.

EDubt

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2019 F-150
So, I unplugged the valve and left it on the factory exhaust. Then I stuffed the cord that connected it up in a panel under the car. At this time I do not have any issues or codes. However, I am keeping an eye on it as I feel it should throw code. I’m curious if this could be the solution?
76C48A33-11E5-4D32-8386-8758861C5CB7.png

Zoopra

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, TRD Pro Taco
I never threw a code with the tomei.

I really love how the rk system looks. And I’m glad someone finally makes a block off plate for the empty side.

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
Untunable 2021, Its been unplugged since may and 16,000 miles. Zero codes

xplizitremix

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91, 2018 FK8
Were you guys able to fit the rear power brace under the car back on?

megaforce

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 3.0
Were you guys able to fit the rear power brace under the car back on?

You should be -- running the dual option from RK. The driver side pipes seems to hang closer to the brace than the passenger side.
Sponsored