Sponsored

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Is anyone going to wait for the dual exit theyā€™re cooking up or single is preferred? Iā€™d go with the single but I dislike the angled up and out old school jdm thing they were going for. I asked about adjusting it to make it straight out and not so exposed but they suggested I wait for the dual exit.
I donā€™t like the straight out tip it looks weird like someone just hacked off one tip of a dual or factory or something. The angle tip is the only way it doesnā€™t look that way to me

somekindafuzz

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
I donā€™t like the straight out tip it looks weird like someone just hacked off one tip of a dual or factory or something. The angle tip is the only way it doesnā€™t look that way to me
do you mean itā€™s weird if itā€™s straight and single exit? Or just straight in general is weird. I like the stock look just fine but love the sound and weight savings of the rk exhausts. Theyā€™re also pretty good looking. Maybe Iā€™m being a baby and the angle isnā€™t as extreme as Iā€™m thinking.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Is anyone going to wait for the dual exit theyā€™re cooking up or single is preferred? Iā€™d go with the single but I dislike the angled up and out old school jdm thing they were going for. I asked about adjusting it to make it straight out and not so exposed but they suggested I wait for the dual exit.
I'm waiting for the dual, I much prefer the look of duals to single exits, and all the other valved titanium dual options have some drawback or another.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
do you mean itā€™s weird if itā€™s straight and single exit? Or just straight in general is weird. I like the stock look just fine but love the sound and weight savings of the rk exhausts. Theyā€™re also pretty good looking. Maybe Iā€™m being a baby and the angle isnā€™t as extreme as Iā€™m thinking.
Itā€™s weird straight to me, the weight difference between the track edition and the stock exhaust is profound. The certificate of authenticity they sent me with my rk says the track edition weighs in at 9.5lbs which is basically a 48.5lb savings over the factory exhaust

recnepssirhc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21ā€™ Supra, 05ā€™ Lotus, 08ā€™ Fit, 91ā€™ Miata
Track edition is definitely loud paired with a catless set upā€¦ but I like it. Videos definitely donā€™t do it justice, it sounds SO good.

64604590-CF0B-4EFD-8258-71872F0215BB.jpeg

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
nice! i just ordered my signature this week! the 12 week wait countdown is on!
Just a heads up I wouldnā€™t be counting on exactly 12 weeks. Mine took longer for the track edition. It will heavily depend on how easily rob can get access to materials.

touge_206

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic type R, Mini Cooper S, X5M
ah gotcha. Yeah i was talking to him about it and he quoted me 12 weeks. Either way can't wait to get mine!

recnepssirhc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That sits a LOT lower than I thought it didā€¦ā€¦
It does sit pretty low but I havenā€™t had any issues scraping it or anything while driving or pulling out of driveways, dips, etc. That being said, I do still try to dodge as much as I can while driving or while pulling out in/out inclines. Mainly for my front lip than anything though.

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
Track edition is definitely loud paired with a catless set upā€¦ but I like it. Videos definitely donā€™t do it justice, it sounds SO good.

64604590-CF0B-4EFD-8258-71872F0215BB.jpeg

Any notable issues with drone?

I've been chatting with Rob and he's been kind enough to allow me to keep my place in line while I decide to pick up a single exit track, change it to a signature, or to transfer the price as a deposit for a valved system.

Really concerned about drone being an issue since even on the factory exhaust it's quite severe at 75-85 in 8th.

recnepssirhc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

I've been chatting with Rob and he's been kind enough to allow me to keep my place in line while I decide to pick up a single exit track, change it to a signature, or to transfer the price as a deposit for a valved system.

Really concerned about drone being an issue since even on the factory exhaust it's quite severe at 75-85 in 8th.
There is a small RPM range where it drones some but itā€™s not terrible in my opinion. I am also catless with the track set up so that also doesnā€™t help. I donā€™t remember the RPM range off the top of my head though. You can still have a normal conversation with the windows up pretty easily though.

somekindafuzz

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0

Youā€™ve got a drone around 80mph On a stock car? Is your ASD disabled? Mine is so on the highway. No drone at all.

OP
OP
reNeglect

reNeglect

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra, 2017 BMW X5
Drive in 7th lol i never have it in 8th it feels so bogged down.
Sponsored