RK Titanium Single Exit?

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
If he can shorten the tip by an inch and a half, angle the tip a little less, burn everything else like normal EXCEPT the very end of the tip and leave it polished, i'll be sold on it forsure, i just don't like the burnt tip because i wanna keep the car lowkey as far as appearance-wise, the burnt tips isn't for me lol. I already would choose this over a tomei for sure though..

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
If he can shorten the tip by an inch and a half, angle the tip a little less, burn everything else like normal EXCEPT the very end of the tip and leave it polished, i'll be sold on it forsure, i just don't like the burnt tip because i wanna keep the car lowkey as far as appearance-wise, the burnt tips isn't for me lol. I already would choose this over a tomei for sure though..
FWIW, you could purchase a universal Greddy Ti muffler and have a shop fab up the rest of the system from the downpipe to the muffler. That might give you the look you're going for. When I was looking at this option, it would've been 10-15 hours of work, though I think it would be more for a full-on true titanium system.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
He was going for a 90s JDM style single exit, from what he was saying when a couple of us met him at a Supra meet.
I know the style, but they never stuck out like that from what I remember, they looked more like this:
31008-BT001_2048x.jpg

1631369188110.jpeg

When I look at this one all I see is this:

1631369451258.jpeg

luckily tip length is something that should be super easy to change.

Last edited:

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
FWIW, you could purchase a universal Greddy Ti muffler and have a shop fab up the rest of the system from the downpipe to the muffler. That might give you the look you're going for. When I was looking at this option, it would've been 10-15 hours of work, though I think it would be more for a full-on true titanium system.
Oh i like everything about the RK titanium exhaust, i wouldn't get anything else but that because it's the most appealing to me, but like i said, if he shortened the tip by an inch and a half, and kept all the burns EXCEPT the tip, this would be the ideal exhaust. I live in Cali, the burnt tip is just adding a reason on top of others for cops to pull you over lol. I don't mind everything else at all, it's just for what part of the exhaust is visible (the tip mainly), i want the less noticeable look lol.
3F959CA7-BB0A-4872-B266-859D6776267D.jpeg

this exhaust isn't for Supras, but this exhaust for example, everything else can be burned, even the pie cuts and what not, but the tips that actually are displayed when you walk past the car? I want that polished titanium because the burned tips are kinda ehh to me now... plus it doesn't match yellow for me lol

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
I know the style, but they never stuck out like that from what I remember, they looked more like this:
31008-BT001_2048x.jpg

1631369188110.jpeg

When I look at this one all I see is this:

1631369451258.jpeg

luckily tip length is something that should be super easy to change.
I guess he have made the length longer for personal taste, or he was just testing it before some further alterations. He did say everything on his car was a prototype or one-off. I didn't really ask him too much. Who knows, maybe he's a fan of the Shakotan exhaust style but there's laws up where he is about exhaust length or something?

Zoopra

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, TRD Pro Taco
These are selling now on his website. Price looks reasonable and personally I think it looks better than the tomei. I’d like to hear how much louder it is over the tomei.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
These are selling now on his website. Price looks reasonable and personally I think it looks better than the tomei. I’d like to hear how much louder it is over the tomei.
There are videos of the RK and Tomei systems on YouTube. The kind of downpipe you have will matter too. A catless downpipe, at least to me, can make some aftermarket systems hard to deal with.
Sponsored