I just got my track edition today! Iā€™ll be installing shortly haha

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
Just placed an order for a track edition as well and been curious on what DP's people have been pairing theirs with.

Going to match mine with an AA catted DP, but I can't find any clips at all, since most people are going either track with catless or signature with OEM.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Just placed an order for a track edition as well and been curious on what DP's people have been pairing theirs with.

Going to match mine with an AA catted DP, but I can't find any clips at all, since most people are going either track with catless or signature with OEM.
Mine will be the track with a cts catted. Iā€™m not trying to straight pipe my car nor did I want a cat and a muffler but I agree it seems everyone does the signature with an oem or catless

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
I'm Catless! Theres a video of AMS Catted DP and Signature. Lots of catless and track as well.
Haha I need a catted and track lol or Iā€™ll be one of the first to post it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Might be a tad loud lol my setup right now is perfect for me... it is on the slighly loud side
Haha I canā€™t imagine straight piping mine with a track and catless, my neighbors would kill me when I leave at 5am.

OP
OP
reNeglect

reNeglect

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra, 2017 BMW X5
Haha I canā€™t imagine straight piping mine with a track and catless, my neighbors would kill me when I leave at 5am.
Might be better to go with Catless and Signature as catless will fully benefit you when tuned and the Muffler from signature will help reduce the sound a touch.

My neighbours already hate me so... šŸ˜‚

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Might be better to go with Catless and Signature as catless will fully benefit you when tuned and the Muffler from signature will help reduce the sound a touch.

The difference from a high flow cat to catless isnā€™t enough for me to really care all that much haha. Iā€™m already on an MHD stage 2 I just need to get on a local dyno but Iā€™ve made my 11sec drag passes which is all I really wanted haha.

travsam89

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1998 Trans Am WS6
As much as like my borla atak, i kinda wish i went with a single setup, they sound so damn good

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow

The difference from a high flow cat to catless isnā€™t enough for me to really care all that much haha. Iā€™m already on an MHD stage 2 I just need to get on a local dyno but Iā€™ve made my 11sec drag passes which is all I really wanted haha.
Don't really feel like dealing with the smell of going catless, but I hear that going on corn helps with the odor. Plus from all the clips I've checked out, it seems that going catless actually drops the lower end of the exhaust note, too tinny for my taste.

Maybe something I'll consider down the road.

somekindafuzz

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Is anyone going to wait for the dual exit theyā€™re cooking up or single is preferred? Iā€™d go with the single but I dislike the angled up and out old school jdm thing they were going for. I asked about adjusting it to make it straight out and not so exposed but they suggested I wait for the dual exit.
Sponsored