ANything to replace the drab shifter arm on center console?

Lizard 1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
As the title states, wondering if there is an aftermarket part to reduce the eye sore and bland center shifter. I use the shifter paddles almost all the time and hate that post sticking up. I did a search so, don't flame. Just wondering if there is something a tad smaller or more attractive out there...
Sponsored

30MilesOffshore

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Yeah, I was totally disappointed to see the shifter in here. Very boxy and bulky, while the rest of the car is supposed to be sleek and curvy. However, I do like the look of this one, Kind of looks like a Cobra sticking its head out of a basket and leaning over to strike.

I think if we could just get rid of the aluminum look and blend it into the carbon more it would look 100% better. Hhhhmmm, I'll see if there is anything out there to do that.

61312250698__12448.1554228695.jpg

larrymz3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Yeah, I was totally disappointed to see the shifter in here. Very boxy and bulky, while the rest of the car is supposed to be sleek and curvy. However, I do like the look of this one, Kind of looks like a Cobra sticking its head out of a basket and leaning over to strike.

I think if we could just get rid of the aluminum look and blend it into the carbon more it would look 100% better. Hhhhmmm, I'll see if there is anything out there to do that.

61312250698__12448.1554228695.jpg
Have you found anything like this?

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
Anyone wanting this or similar will need to get a quote on carbon skinning and be willing to send your parts in or buy parts to be skinned. Everything on the market is typically overlays attached with 3M adhesive.

Hakkim23

First Name
Basith
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 Toyota Camry
I thought the shifter looks good so I don't mind it
But being able to switch out the shifter for an aftermarket one would be nice
Sponsored