APEX | Track Season Sale: Up to 20% off our most popular fitments. - Concluded

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
51652885524_574b0d4c2f_b.jpg

Put that refund to work with our Track Season Sale ongoing now. Save up to 20% off a huge variety of SM-10 and EC-7RS fitments.

Buy Now

The Discounts

Sprint Line Forged EC-7RS: 10% off

51655616850_b644fd6a4d_b.jpg

A Classic Reborn. The EC-7RS is a re-imagined and optimized version of our classic mesh EC-7. With the stiffest spokes of our new Sprint Line Forged offerings and a new Sprint-Spec inner lip, our 18x11 ET40 square fitment is the perfect option for a serious track car on coilovers. Now available in Satin Bronze.

Flow Formed SM-10: Up to 20% off

51201112721_fc63e90c0a_b.jpg

50828996633_46b0e45337_b.jpg

Our most popular wheels for the GR Supra. Our Evolution line SM-10 fitments are heavily represented in this sale bringing even more value to our most affordable wheel line.

Buy Now

Ready to Ship

51983826327_8ce5ac6d50_b.jpg

These wheels are in stock and ready to ship. Don’t let the supply chain struggles wrought by COVID delay your build and cost valuable track time. Get your wheels on the way now to make planning and tire sourcing easier than ever.

Chassis-Specific Fitment Guides

49400751288_aafec5d96e_c.jpg

We know what fits. From direct bolt-on to all-out race fitments and everything in between. We've street and track tested extensively to save you the trial-and-error.

View our fitment guide.

Not the wheels you’re looking for? We’re kicking off Track Season with a bang. Click here to view all our wheel options for the A90 GR Supra.

Questions?
Call: 925-245-0773
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.apexraceparts.com
Hours: M-F 9a-5p PST
Sponsored

Last edited:

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
What in utter tarnation is going on with the Satin Black 19" SM10s? I know I'm not the only one with my finger on the trigger here...

Not being rude at all, but considering you offer that finish on other wheels, what's been the holdup? Obviously, one answer is to just order silver and have them powdercoated, but we'd rather not have the extra expense if we can help it.

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
What in utter tarnation is going on with the Satin Black 19" SM10s? I know I'm not the only one with my finger on the trigger here...

Not being rude at all, but considering you offer that finish on other wheels, what's been the holdup? Obviously, one answer is to just order silver and have them powdercoated, but we'd rather not have the extra expense if we can help it.
It's a completely valid question and it's actually not a finish/paint issue, but a production issue. The 18x10 ET30 Supra SM-10s have also been out of stock for a while in all finishes for the same reason.

So far we've only produced one run of the Supra SM-10 wheels total in the original Anthracite and Satin Bronze 18" and 19" wheels. That run has been brought over in multiple shipments as needed. I requested additional production of the same anthracite and bronze finishes (mainly 18x10 ET30 fronts/square) and the additional new Satin Black units last year, but new SM-10 and some other flow formed wheel production in general has been put on hold and repeatedly pushed back.

Production was delayed because we couldn't secure enough containers and warehouse space to bring over all of the units we had already produced for other markets through the end of last year and into this year. Its a broader problem that has been affecting various BMW, porsche, and domestic SKUs, but its particularly painful on the Supra SM-10 side where the Satin Black finish and those 18x10s are completely dependent on new SM-10 production.

The container situation has improved and my production team has resolved most of the inventory issues. They think that we should be able to get the actual run started soon, but I want to wait until I know the wheels are actually being worked on to provide an ETA.

Apologies for the delay again. Its not been fun seeing pent up demand that I can't address but I'm sure it's far more frustrating on the customer's end. Hopefully this makes more sense now because you're right that a new color that we already produce isn't particularly difficult to replicate.

-Tom

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Tom, thank you for the exquisite, detailed response, and for understanding my "tone" on the question.

As frustrating as this problem is, it's also a pretty good one to have, business-wise, because you can sleep well knowing there's a sizeable group of (future & current) customers out there just dying to spend their money with you, and providing this level of service and transparency means we're not taking our cash anywhere else!

I'll be placing an order for Anthracite post haste.

Thanks again,
Ross

FriedPickles

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
:sadhonk: guess I ordered the bronze a few weeks too early in my eagerness to get the summer’s back on. Can’t complain too much, these are amazing wheels.

kyippee

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2022 M235
I would say that if you can get the forged wheels to fit with your setup, go and do it! The EC-7R have been great on my Supra.

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
Also, on a kind of related note, we should have a OEM+ SM-10 option arriving in a similar timeframe to the current existing Supra SM-10 fitments thanks to development of a G20 3 series BMW wheel. The bolt pattern and bore are identical and the incoming BMW wheels will be 19x9 ET28 front and 19x10 ET38 rear. The plan is to have them available in Anthracite, Race Silver, and yes... Satin Black. Perhaps not as optimal for those looking for a wider setup, but these are a few mm more aggressive front and rear than the OE wheels and should be a solid direct bolt on fitment for those content with factory or +1 tire sizing.

I don't have photos of this fitment on a Supra yet, but its going to sit 4mm further out up front and 2mm further out in the rear than the factory Supra 19s. Here's a brief look at our sample set if you guys don't mind BMWs.

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
Our Sale lives on as the revamped Track Season sale. We're still offering great deals on our current Supra fitments across the board as we move into the most important time of year! Don't miss your chance to get new shoes on the Supra before you hit the track.

51743901357_0c13e45f60_b.jpg
Sponsored